East Africa was almost colonized by the Jews

We were just lucky coz mpaka saa hii tungekuwa tumepipinywo mackagary…

Maybe saa hii Turkana would be the bread basket of Africa. Truth be told these Mofos even though I hate them are good farmers

1 Like

They ware given busia Uganda and Kenya, mungesukumwa mpaka naivasha tafakari hayo

Ata usiende mbali. Woriah already are pushing Kenyans out.

Not only good farmers, but they excel in many other fields including great soldiers and software engineers. They are believed to have assisted the FBI unlock a terrorist’s unlockable IPhone to access data

tumianga akili, the dirty jewish swine just have a man at apple inc.

how many people at apple have clearance level 10 and have the back door to all iphones devices??

it just that if Feds have acess to that info at the US without court orders which cannot be issued by federal judges, it is useless tainted info/evidence which cannot be used in any court at the US

Good thing about Africans we would be submissive to ‘gods’ children that we would literally be donating everything to them as long as god bless and we are being fed . Arab pigs hapan tambua kukaliwa. If the Israeli swines were given Kenya and Uganda ,the world would be peaceful. But their God loves war like nonsense , I think I like him

kungekuwa na vita ya woria vs jews with us caught in the middle…alafu sisi tungekuwa hamas ama PLO