duplex donholme manenos

Lo

hebu nipe Location n what ur net return on investment sijasoma Sana I am form 2 dropouts but this is my formula (gross rental income-gross expenses ) /(cost of project) *100= my net roi % I read somewhere I need to keep it above 6% for it make sense n that what I have been using so nipe location mbili ama tatu Asante

Your reason why I should , wana Sema it’s best way to build wealth long term

Asante most of this Sacco cannt give more than 5m any recommendation on Sacco n how much is there interest rate

This 15-20m will only come once ni sell the duplex or get a loan against the duplex that why am weighing my option kwa bank ni cash 2m na quarter I bought kitengela fully paid for thinking of way to grow my gross income ndio Niko hapa

Midro crass ilikimbia huko kununua nyumba na mkopo,wengi walishindwa kulipa,my schoolmate alinunua mbili at throw away price,info alitoa kwa bar na clubs za hizo midro people. Always put your ear to the ground,kungojea info sacarstically is a no no

I was not bn sarcastic it’s agenuine question i currently have someone who is looking to buy a 2bdr apartment under that pricetag… kindly connect me to “your friends” contact / dealer…

In Kimbo, kenyatta road,kwa kairo and juja its very possible to attract decent rental income on studio units… the rate i have share are for krd… the only major expense is for a caretaker at approximately 10k the rest of the are small expense i.e power for common areas and water used to clean common areas which cannot be more than 5k.

Agent?

Mbona upatie agent pesa yako na unalipa caretaker.