Dr Branice Munyasa.. Beauty with brains...An inspiration to young ladies

1 Like

She just has money, nothing inspirational here, she is a surgeon by profession, hio dental hospital yake , ni ya ku confuse horny guys like you and kairo

Otherwise umeona vile daktari wakikosa kazi they become street urchins , no business knowledge kabisa

3 Likes

Remember Dr Branice Munyasa is a total orphan. For her to become a doctor despite all the challenges, that is an achievement.

3 Likes

Kindly remind me why we wake up daily for? You definitely know top 5 billionaires in the world, but definitely do not know who was the first man to conquer Mt Everest.

Success = Money! Legit Money!! She definitely inspires young girls out there from being pussyprenuers and AirBnb Clitocurrency merchants that is the norm today. Acha wivu kaka.

8 Likes

If you want real inspiration, ingia downtown, many shiny eye women running electronic and spares shop, dressed in overal but sura wako nayo

So what should a young gal who just finished high school be inspired by, when she sees branice flying to exotic locations, damn right !!she’s going to sell pussy to elders and fund her lifestyle

1 Like

Buda una reason aje, so a jobless graduate employed as a saleslady at an electronic shop in downtown Nairobi and earning Ksh 20,000 per month should inspire young ladies more than Dr Branice Munyasa, who runs a successful Dental Clinic…You think Branice flies to vacations to sell pussy, we hujui pesa ile iko kwa dental clinic

5 Likes

Hiyo logic yake ata mimi nimeshindwa kuelewa. Yaani mwanamke eventually has to sell pussy at some point in her life is what he insinuating. Even if she has her own money, lazima apate zaidi na kuma. Very sad thinking.

1 Like

I knew you wouldn’t get the point mzee manyau, most of the small shops are self owned, ukienda izo zimeandikwa watu unauziwa na 200%, profit margin

Now what personally inspired me was when , I once was with a guy in those shops at nyamakima, I needed gasket maker na grease, it was 10am , this guy had hit sales over 15k, he left me at the shop to go and purchase stock from the whole sale

Am telling you, we might be employed with good salary, but hapana cheza na kina @wakameat na wenzake , they are the true upper middle class

2 Likes

Buda, najua story zote za downtown and you are not getting my point. I am not talking about the shop owner, I am talking about those ladies employed. So, who is likely to inspire more? A jobless graduate employed at an electronic shop for Ksh 20,000 per month or Dr Branice running her own dental clinic and creating employment

@mzeemashavu @Touchlyrics , both of you are horny, come back when you are clear headed, if that is the case, then nakumicha is also inspiration to young women :grin:

Stop thinking with your penises

You don’t know shit about downtown, if all you see is those sales girls who con customers

So, according to you, Dr Branice has not achieved anything?

Hehe, buda, mimi pia hufanya biz downtown. Najua salary za sales girls huko. Btw, most are jobless graduates.You are clearly not getting my point. I am not talking about the shop owners

Well am talking about shop owners, branice is not a teenager, who just finished high school!!

According to me branice is not different from any other employed lady, she’s just paid more, so that she afford to go to exotic places, and take photos to entice men like @mzeemashavu

So after mzee manyau is enticed and horny, you run here to tell elders how inspirational she is

4 Likes

[quote=“REPLICA, post:15, topic:479523”]
…you run here to tell elders how inspirational she is
Dental clinic is a cash cow too… Btw, Hao shiny eyes wengi wewe huona are just employed sales ladies.

Elder no matter how hard I try to let you see from entrepreneural perspective, all you see are those hot and spicy ladies who are employed on those larger shops

We have lost perspective of this argument

Atafute beste yake amfanyie hair transplant apunguze kihara

1 Like

Brains - agreed
Beauty - disagreed

2 Likes

Exactly elder, and the enticing part is what translates to selling pussy. Does not mean that they do it literally, but it increases the number of men who try to hit on her….eventually, you know the results. Kwanza awe anaonja pombe kidogo na kuenda party; hapo hakuna inspiration bana. Wanawake ni wale wale.

1 Like