Doctors in the House

I woke up with some difficult in walking but brushed it away, I just realized I have developed a swelling just above the right testicle and it is very painful. The testicle itself seems ok and I have not taken any slices out in the last 6 or so months. It is not a lump, just a general swelling.

:eek::eek::eek: the swelling is due to excess semen that has not been spit out. Visit SJ in the evening will be okay. also drink some tea

Get laid to relieve that held up pressure or use this
http://mummytales.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Arimiz.jpg
If it doesn’t work visit @Luther12

You need screening asap. This is the month it’s offered for free

stop trying to self medicate, visit your doc ASAP

Hehehe. Ulipitia momo wa uwes ukapokea gashwinde

I wish you went to see a doctor first kisha utupe hekaya

I googled your problem and Voila the answer came
Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis. The epididymis is a tube located at the back of the testicles that stores and carries sperm. When this tube becomes swollen, it can cause pain and swelling around the testicles. Epididymitis can affect men of all ages, but it’s most common in men between ages 19 and 35.

Check in to a hospital lest you lose your nuts.

RIP…Luwere

You had teabagging from a recruit.

wapi?

Third Testicle Syndrome

Is your wife from Mukurweini, Nyeri ama Kwale? Do you have a live will ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Soon scrotum itaburst juu ya spermo kujaa.

Yaani Blue Balls?

Your balls are up to no good…They have kidnapped your appendix. On a serious note omwami…see a doc.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

By now I expect you to be telling us you’re ktalking while in hospital.

Unfortunately no, nitaenda jioni. I reported at my new workplace jana na sioni kama kuomba ruhusu niende hosi leo ni poa. Any idea what it is Doctor?