Dingy Bro_Hells updates (August 2021)

Now let me give you a list of where you will be getting your ARVs.

1)KNH:Abit crowded, aggressive nurses

2)Kanjo Clinics: Very crowded with rude nurses

3)KU Hospital : Not crowded with confused nurses

Relax Inn nayo it’s dingy AF. Wasee wakusukuma handcarts ndio maballers huko

How long have you been taking them?

Since Korona started

Ngoja kidogo… Relax Inn haina place ya kukunywa. Ama ni mimi sikuona?

Iko nayo, place ya vikombe hapo 1st floor, pita hao magaldem wako hapo nje uingie kwa bar.

Fiti. Next time nazurura nitapitia.

Huwezi afford lanye za pale Amboseli lane?

Unataka kuenda kuuza mkundu?

Bro, mimi huwa sifanyi kazi moja na babako

as a frequenter, i agree… although there is one, next to kukena shuttle. an entrance next to a chips place, it has no name, and you pay 100 for entrance to the “land of milkand honey”
very decent place although because somebody got shot in town last week, i passed by there on that day in the evening for some evening shenanigans and i was arrested as i left the place. been there 1000 times at least but have been arrrested only once.

and also relative safety. no bro hell is safe, but on that scale, there is variations.

there is

there is a brothel at OTC. those ones are very decent.

this list should have prices, lest one mhfucker goes there, pays 1000 ksh and spoils for the rest of us.

to be honest, that is quite true.
but usiwahi patikana ukitoka and they are outside.
if so, rudi tu ndani walai.

to be honest, i share the same sentiment.
si wote ni wabaya. myself, i once banged this hoe (just last month) and since i happen to be abnormally large ( based on research findings) she likes me so much alisema anadai nim oe. but i just said yes because i know how this games are played.
tulipanga plan, that ntaorder hiv test kit yangu na yake, (100 each plus free delivery) and we can shag raw coz anadai kufeel chuma real.
it takes time to find a good hoe though…

Kama yeye ni whore u can still okota vitu zingine apart from hiv

Hehehe don’t be duped. A hoe shags different deeks daily for a living. The more she does this, the higher her probability of picking some infection. It may not be hiv, but she could pick hpv and other stis and pass them on. Also, the more frequent you fuak a hoe, the more her willingness to dish the coochie out to you dryfry. Picture this, she has several repeat customers just like you who also ask for dry fry. She tells them the same thing she tells you, anadai ku feel chuma raw.
I have done some experiments where just before you kula a hoe I tell them leo na kukula dryfry. The only resistance I have gotten is ‘aki no, basi usi mwage ndani please’. Then of course I proceed to rubber the fuak up. Me I relate to them as humanely as possible. You get to learn many things when people loosen up around you. But don’t be trusting, your health is important buana, always rubber up no matter what they allege, you don’t wanna deek up your wife and she goes 'nini hizo zimefura kwa balls zako? Umekua uki tombana nje?.

1 Like

we can cure them.
only aids and corona is what i fear
herpes wont kill me

your sentiments sir are very genuine and are well received.
your input is valuable and duly appreciated.
i dont want to have things growing on my balls because of a woman, who is FOR THE STREETS!

aki this is why i party with sweats, and my sweats got zips muhfcker.
msee akinikaribia atry kufungua trao yangu its war on the spot fuck a group of niggas nalipua mmoja kwa mapua wacha kanuke.
as long as my shit is in the pocket and zipped