Dear employed friend (s)

@admin weka hii kama quote of the day kwa zile mabango zako za breaking news

watu wengi hawajuangi hii

Welcome to our world.
Uki survive for the 1st one year you are destined for greatness and you will never go back to formal employment.

If he is young and has no family responsibilities - time is ripe to make errors, learn and come out stronger.

The first 2years are the hardest as you will be learning the ropes. This is when you will know who you TRULY are.

True its never easyā€¦but once things align you start appreciating the sacrifices.

Pitia hiyo cattle dip miaka mbili. Ukitoboa congratulations. Remember, measure twice cut once. I hope umetoka kazi after kujaribu biashara for about 3months, ukajua iko na kakitu. Otherwise pesa yako yote itaisha na vitu za kujaribu.

Never venture, always expand. Usitumie pesa kujaribu vitu, zitumie kuongeza kile unafanya.

Insightful!!

A very good move, however note that enterpreneurs are very busy people, you will be the CEO, the secretary, the marketing manager, the employee, the finance manager, the messanger etc to run your business, and at home (if maried) you will be the dad and a husband and the head of the family. The freedom to pay youself what you want is a far fetched fantasy at the moment though you might achieve it if you work smarter and harder. Paying yourself will always come after you have settled all the bills, both home and business related such that by the time you are considering to appreciate yourself mwezi imeisha.
You will work to earn, and before you earn you have to learn so be ready and willing to go through whatever that will come your way. Most of the time you will be anxious when things are not working as planned. Securing a bank loan will be a challenge as they will consider you a high risk as a result you will solely depend on your ability to save and grow your business. DO not borrow money to start a business. Hio huwa swara. Kuna mwezi unaweza make good cash but you will find yourself sacrificing since you are not sure about the following month. UNCERTINITIES chungu nzima.

BUT THE beauty of starting and running your own business is that you can grow, you can try different business ideas and make it big. Self emplyment requires patience, commitment, DISCIPLINE si ukipata cheque ya a few hundred thousands unaenda shereheā€¦JIAMINI TU, [COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]taking a leap of faith and throwing yourself into the unknown can be very rewarding, it is very exciting, its like an adventure to the unknownā€¦a feeling very few can relate. Andā€¦remember never invest more than a third of your money to start a business. Start smallā€¦learn and grow. Na weka MUNGU mbele

The irony is you will work twice as hardā€¦biz ikishashika itabidi you employ ā€¦now you are a slave owner the circle of lifeā€¦but still better than being employed if you know what you are doing.

Even lanyes work for long hours to make a profit

1 Like

Not that easy, business isnā€™t for everyone

The same same people unawaita wajinga wa 8 to 5 are going to be the same same people you are now looking for to work for you. Uheshimiane na watu wa chini boss

This is a very important lesson every businessman husoma with time. It takes years to master one industry. Thatā€™s why its easier to open a new branch than to open an entirely new business.

Vertical and horizontal integration over new ventures any day.

The only good thing about self-employment is the ability to match your earnings to the amount of work you put in. Otherwise freedom will be an illusion because you will often find yourself working more hours than you did when you were employed by someone else. Wise investment is the only way to real freedom. My advise is start small while still employed and only leave your job once you are sure that self employment is right for you.

Fudaaa

Kama unajua your financial discipline is questionable, business itakufinyaa. You will need incredible financial discipline and overall discipline especially kama wewe ni mlevi itabidi uache ama uilimit kabisaa. You will handle cash everyday and that does not end well for Wamunyotas. You are making a good move, just know that there is always a price to be paid. Those weekend hangouts with colleagues, sahau. In business you canā€™t hang out with employees because mtazoeana. You arenā€™t peers. You will work 24/7/365 so if you are looking for freedom, entrepreneurship isnā€™t it especially for the first few years.

• You will lose many friends. Entrepreneurship is a very long and lonely journey. You will never truly be friends with your employees because you arenā€™t peers. You wont have the same relationship like you did with your colleagues at work where you could grab a beer and argue about Man U.

• You will work longer hours than the employed guy. That includes weekends and public holidays.

• You can only control the time and effort you put in. The results are unknown. That means your income will seesaw and you will need to have a larger emergency fund than the employed guy. Not all months are the same.

All the best in your new journey. Be prepared to put in the hours and sweat. It will be tough but it will be worth it. Quitting my 8-5 was the best decision I ever took in my life. Almost immediately, reality hits and you start seeing opportunities that you never used to see while employed. Nikiwa job, I could easily burn through 50k between Friday and Monday without feeling anything. SAA hii I am more disciplined and less emotional around money. Nikiwa nayo natumia vizuri ikikosekana nafikiria what to do to get it. Kitambo ilikuwa bonus ikingia jamaa hushikiki ikiisha unakimbilia loan ama advance. Utumwa huo.
The only thing I miss about employment are the easy loans and medical cover. Other than that, I am much better off.

Very good observation. Actually one secret ukitoka job unafaa kujua ni the need to downgrade your lifestyle until things pick up on the other side. I have seen several people try out business only for their lifestyle to weigh them down greatly. Pombe na skirt MTU anafaa aondokee kabisa akitoka job. At least for six months to a year. Ile discipline inatakikana kwa biashara sio mchezo.

As some one has said, that freedom is only available to investors. You can resign if your investments are giving you about 100k/month after tax

Sijatusi mtu boss