Dealing with rejection

You can only enter karura after eating her. Wewe enda kanisani uombewe

Nice one, bro!

Tried and tested by me: learn whatever you can from the experience and go for a hotter one,akiingia box the one who shot you down will cooperate

I’ve decided to take it on the chin. Ls make Ws sweeter.

Fishing Line vs. Fishing Net.

N

A lot of sense there bro, thank you!

Kama ulininvest kwake pole, that’s what hurts actually. Kukataliwa ata sio hoja.

Wacha kukanyagia

II ni hujuma wacha kukanyagia mali

Mimi pia leo I have been shot down though I hadn’t invested in her. Lakini kwa hii mambo you win some and lose some. Anyone telling you they have never been rejected wanakudanganya.

When you work on yourself, the ones that rejected you start reaching out. When they do unakula and run to Ngong forest.

Also for revenge. Hit close to home. Kula beshte yake, mamake, aunty yake ama ata kuzo and make sure she knows about it.

:D:Dquite sad, No?

@Stormtrooper98 so sorry bro, continue spinning plates, meanwhile mimi niko na kandarasi leo jioni, my thoughts and prayers will be with you as I bust her back out
[ATTACH=full]357877[/ATTACH]

Ukikataliwa katalika.Hit on chilez who are below you in terms of status.
Alafu Karura ni ya watu wamekula sasa wanajificha.You do not even qualify for Karura in the first place.

But why revenge? Hapa ndio sielewi, are you saying we don’t have the right to reject someone outright when we know there’s zero chemistry between us?
You guys are going too far now.

Some of us hatuwezi kuacha ivo. How lucky would you be jameni? Lazima kukuwe na consequences.

What if wamechapa kama dada za Agwambo?, as a man pia ni poa kuwa na pride kiasi, kula kitu inameet standards not behaving like a loose cannon

Apana! Lazima nipime uzito Kwanza.

You have been given 100% discount. Save money and swiftly move on. It hits you hard but try look at the bigger picture.

:D:D:D:D upuss! Kuwa na standards bana.

once ur over 30, rejection (from a woman)should be a non-issue

This is why guys get rejected. Women can see thru you. Atee hakuna substance and character. Anyone who can think of shagging my relas is out. Haki…
Kubali na usonge mbele.