DCI detectives are hunting for former Sports CS Rashid Echesa over the fake currency that was nabbed in Ruiru.

Pablo Escobar is also an appropriate reference for this warning, politics ina wenyewe.

There are so many criminals in government, ukianza kufuata background za watu, 70% of the national assembly, senate, cabinet and even police will be gone.

In Africa what matters is who you know.

How come Gatheca never knew his history before nominating him.
How come the Parliament Endorsed this nigga?
Who can we trust?

Dereva mlevi.

Kama alikuwa anti-RAO.saa hii atakuwa anti-kamwana.Naona this time round huko Mumias siasa itakuwa very hot juu after this i think he will go for a political post.That is kama ata hepa any charges brought against him

Swali: where does that wash wash currency go? Is it in circulation?

A guy I know that went to wash wash now drives v8, donated a toyota noah to his home village pastor last year, has built a multi-storied residential house nyumbani kwao.

Alphabet male, “When it starts….”

Someone should dissect and explain how this wash wash business works ju mimi sijui.Anyone with info is welcome to explain it to me.

He was adequately informed. He led Anti-Rao squad in western and won the heart of Ruto. Huyu ni mutu ya DP.

Wapi Tata Ondiek marateng?

The enemy of your enemy is your friend. If you know, you know.

[ATTACH=full]227475[/ATTACH]

am not sure on this but think they are infiltrated back to the economy as real cash. There is a documentary by John Allan Namu and Jicho Pesa called the money mirage or fulusi za nuhusi something like 8-9 years ago. Hizo noti sio outrightly fake as you think. They can pass banks and the ordinary you as fake. Hadi Allan Namu alienda na hio noti kwa duka with a real one and shoppers plus the shop owner fell for the fake one. Hapo ukisha ingia kwa network kazi kwisha, utajiri unakufuata.

Niliachia hapa

Haiya!!! wote wameburn. hadn’t even seen this.Lakini please explain how it works,maybe ata mimi nitaingia mix.

Sounds fake… digi came up with these perhaps?

Initially they used to mix say 20K notes with 80K notes and make a deposit. Now I guess the counters can detect fake, how do they clean it? They also con people by promising to print money for them

Echesa played a very critical role for the two principals campaign using the same criminal knowledge that he is now being persecuted for.

wash wash money goes hand-in-hand with illegal dealings with require ‘cash only’ transactions esp ‘buying gold and uncut diamonds’ from Congo, Rwanda etc and the famous 'multiplying money" scam it rarely finds its way into the mainstream banking system - we have one of the most advanced currency authentication mechanisms in Africa. If it was that easy to make fake currency and introduce it to the banking system ningekuwa billionaire saa hii. Most of these guys make this fake dollars to con illiterate gold smithers in UG and DRC who give them real gold/gems which they then sell or bank as the own.