dawa ya kuacha bangi

Be productive basi kama we ni loner. Juu ukigongwa na deep thoughts utarudi kuvuta bangi. Alafu uamke uanze kutafuta roaches–over again. It’s a roller coaster. Been there na sidai kurudi apo. If possible, tafuta support group ya wasee kama mimi who are recovering from drug abuse. The problem we have sahii is we’re glorifying marijuana. But the ripple effects are dismaying. From personal experience, weed made me a chronic procastinator. I used to push life-changing priorities to the farthest end of my calendar. Alafu when you’re high, you could be emailing your boss alafu unatype with embarrassing grammatical errors without being conscious of it.

Where is this group?

Mpokee Yesu

hiyo huwork aje

i will also say this next month

THE MAIN REASON NATAKA UACHA. IMENIFANYA PROCRASTINATOR TOO. I am quitting,

thank you sana. I made a screenshot of this

I can tell you have this potent desire to break off the drug addiction entanglement. But it’s an uphill battle, so don’t lower your guard nomatter what. Kuacha bangi is as hard as kuacha kunyonga monkey lakini with the right set of motivation, you’ll overcome.

Very informative thread. Admin should pin such Kwa notice board.

[SIZE=7]fight fire with fire…[/SIZE]

True. I’m 2mo clean… The first one week ilikuwa noma.

But @administrator surely,yaani you never see such educative threads?

What do you mean it shows on your hair?

We live in the age where Marijuana consumption is glorified and majority of users claim it’s not an addictive substance but this is always false. When one starts using Marijuana you can’t beat the feeling that comes with it due to dopamine being released, suddenly music is more audible your appetite and taste buds seem more awake and everything seems more colourful. But then THC is established as a component in your blood and your brain triggers you to seek for THC as you would food when you feel hungry and so the cycle of addiction starts. Suddenly Marijuana stops giving you the happy feeling and instead it blocks the natural realise of dopamine and you no longer get the feeling it gave you when you started consuming. Most people don’t realise this cycle until the damage is done. Seeming you want to quit means that you’ve realised it’s no longer beneficial so I’ll take you through the process of quitting. First stage is the withdrawal stage you will start experiencing based on your consumption. After 72hrs without smoking you will start experiencing insomnia, stomach upsets , sweating profusely during the night, mood swings. Most people will go back to smoking due to the uncomfortable feeling that comes with the withdrawal. But not you buddy because you should realise that the benefits of quitting outweigh the uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. So avoid things that will trigger you to smoke this can be friends, being lonely, being depressed, being bored. When you know what triggers you to smoke you will be able to fight the Impulse to smoke. What you aren’t told or you don’t know is that you are using Marijuana to numb some negative feelings or experience that you don’t want to acknowledge so it’s a coping mechanism. Find out what this is and face it and it’ll help you fight the habit. Easier said than done though but remember this, one is too many and a 1000 never enough. As long as you avoid that first puff you will be okay.

informative

Very informative. I will do it

The nights are crazy with weed smelling sweat coupled with scary, intense, vivid dreams that are soo real… One can even wake up tired/shouting

Yeah the dreams are quite vivid you even feel like it’s in real life.

i will detox

Admin ni kumbaffff!!!

This is solid advice