Dating

So you are supposed to spend time and energy chasing down a female so you can pay all her bills? :green_emoji:

Hamuoni mnatumiwa?

10 Likes

Somebody got rejected

7 Likes

a man innate desire to drag a woman to his cave and sequester her for himself and to have his own sex doll and intimate companion is his achilles heel. ndio maana watu wanalipia maraya rent

12 Likes

Intimate companion?

Human nature. Man can’t be complete without females in the picture. We need them, they need us, it’s life

1 Like

I believe Bills are half the equation, hii kitu huwa transactional ( in a complimentary way) lakini siku hizi unajua slay queens and capitalism happened, so capitalism magnet inavuta wote to top 1% men, and wanaume wengi have deluded themselves to chase money and buy Women and the Women settle with whoever pays the bills. Disaster ingine mbaya sana.

Kuna beste yangu close sana, aliishia majuu alilemewa dating huko, alirudi Kenya kama summer bunny na kuokota IG socialite and plans to Wed her a year later, after pesa imeingia mzuri he’s convinced himself he can pull beautiful Women. I wish him well, juu that kunguru ananyonya pesa kunyonya.

4 Likes

Hehe, elders are no longer the ones pursuing women; the roles have reversed.

Elders have goals…dreams…

Lakini mickey mouse…wewe ni ngati saidi. Umetoanishwa mangapi kwani leo?

Hakuna kuma ya bure kaka…

4 Likes

@applebee100 is jotting down notes.

umaffi find a hobby

1 Like

Kama si pipi, afadhali niende calabash nilipe 150. ROI ya sidechicks is not worth it. Pussy na mkia zote ni same. Ejaculation zote ni same. Why pay more than 150? Thank me later

2 Likes

Nah. Got pretty much good hobbies, like reading a lot, playing soccer to keep fit, travelling (But it is limited by funds otherwise could have been on a flight or long drives every other weekend), hiking… etc. However having khupipi and kids makes life complete

2 Likes

Sijawaambia vile nilikutana na mkikuyu-mzungu Nairobi bana. Sijalala wiki mzima. Naweza import uyo :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

each to their own

1 Like

Women are mischievous. Kuna mwingine anatumia carrot and stick kwangu. Hio stick anatumia I will use it to my advantage. Nitampiga kuni kama nimeingia embobut forest.

4 Likes

…how do you deal na zile harufu elders hudai zinatoka kwa hao wamama, harufu zina potential ya ku replace doom kama insecticide ya kuangamiza nzi na mende

2 Likes

Mimi napenda wazungu, vile sikuangukia remote work, natafuta ways naweza-unganisha nipige safari, kwanza mlami wangu alikuwa ananionyesha hizo digital nomad visas, bahati mbaya nilipata start-up ya kiupuzi that delayed my travel plans, ended up quitting the job 5 months later.

Nataka niende niwakule huko nje, mimi nowadays kienyeji siwezi hata amsha.

2 Likes

Explore kaka. Don’t limit yourself to the women you grew up seeing.

1 Like

Not all pussy smell. Ukipata Ile safi na upewe good service make sure umerudi round 2 or more

1 Like

Some time it’s worth it imagine a fresh under 23 year old sleeping besides you, and apparently their is alot of fun in the chase. So wee lipa the trick is not to be over paying.
That’s the option to chasing lanyes from brothels and danguros, might be a cheaper alternative but the ROI, is low, considering, utakua hauna dame ama manzi.