Dancing African children

They have a good governance and futuristic leaders, something our shithole continent lacks

tacka tacka wewe mbaku,tunajua unakuaga mzungu you sick,psychotic, schizophrenic,narrow-minded swine!

You my fren hit the nail on the head. they should encourage them kids to read a book once in their life times . the society is engineered for kids to look up on wrong mentors am not a huge fan of the NBA or hating on the brand but here’s a list on professional athletes who are “superstars” Michael Jordan,Kobe Bryant,Shaq,Lebron,Durant
among others from the list I don’t see a jungu the same goes on to music what am trying to say is let’s try to balance both in academia and sports let’s break the stereotypes.

just stop… It has nothing to do with governance or leadership but about culture… Their parents make sure that they study hard and thats all they do… What does that have to do with govarnance and leadership? There are some african people such as the Igbos/yorubas who also have it in their culture to study hard which is why Nigerians are some of the most educated migrants in U.K and U.S.A. What we need to do is transform this culture to all of africa.

how? Im speaking against african docility and african children dancing for jungus when they come to african schools, and you are accusing me of being a jungu? Hilarious. People like you want Africa to remain backwards and on the bottom behind jungus, asians, arabs and everyone else.

I rather us be known for education than entertainment… The asians aren’t known for entertainement (sports, comedy, etc) but instead known for being educated. Many of our children in Africa think that the only way to success is to become a footballer instead of studying, and you have many african refugees going to europe and countries like France, and instead of taking to opportunity to study they are playing football instead. Madness.

Every problem in the world has everything to do with governance. Those kids need resources such as books libraries schools for them to read. Most Africans are poor they can afford to buy books and create a stable environment for their children to read. These kids also have to work to get some money for their survival.
And reading is not getting educated many people here have degrees and support corrupt billionaires and dictators and that is why Nigeria is poor and full of corruption

The way the US is set up blacks can only thrive in sports and entertainment.

We are not known for both education and entertainment. And more Africans go to Europe to study more than the ones who go there to become footballers