Crackdown on guys exchanging multinational cylinders

Yesterday there was crackdown in muranga and several traders yani watu was gas were arrested and today are been arraigned in court… If you are operating this business be on the look out …

Please take the necessary licences required else ujipate kamiti …hi serikali imeamua kutumaliza sisi watu wa gas…

It’s like we are trading in marijuana …

Note…

Good morning,
We request you not to display any cylinder that is not listed below.

Nuru gas
Alpha gas
Amaan gas
Beta gas
Fastgas
Future gas
Gasky
Ggas
Home gas
Jamii gas
Salamagas
Royalgas
Rahagas
P-gas
Oxxenergy
Oryx
Seagas
Swiftgas
Texgas
Topgas
Vijigas
Wanjiku.

Have a good day

Wajiko…

Cartel watajiuzia hiyo quality gas yao

TANO TENA, ulidhani itakua tu nywe, Orengo aliwambia this government eats its own children, kula that one, mdomo kauka

Not in the way you are implying here.
Please don’t again misdirect a quote by Senior Counsel, Senator Honorable James Aggrey Orengo.
The walking constitution.

hakuna panyagas?

Tano terror it is, driving many people out of their hustles while its not creating new opportunities.

welcome back.

i thought ulisema umedelete account :D:D:D

Serikali imeamua kutumaliza

Why would anyone insist on a brand for a product as generic as cooking. Ama Kuna cooking gas with PowerFoam?

Before liberalization of this industry, gas cylinders were not compatible. If the inlet pipe to your cooker/cylinder combination was Esso for instance, you could not go out there and just buy a BP cylinder, you had to replace the whole setup.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D omera why??? :D:D:D:D

After laughing your heart out, think about the changes that have happened with hii handshake. I know which side you were supporting.

i support Unco Bill. that is no lie. i’m laughing coz i didn’t expect to see the mdomo kauka comment and that killed me i’ve had to wipe my face.

Uhuru is incompetent. William isn’t. that far i am sure of.