cold feet

Maybe you’re dead and you don’t know. Try jumping off your balcony. If you live then you’re not dead and if you die then you’re dead.

Trust me I’m a scientists.

Theoretical PhD in Physics, Esq. O.G.W

3 Likes

Will do that tomorrow morning

if you are female, worry not, its quite common
if you are male, am sorry to tell you it could be a serious condition

No guesswork here please. Just spit it out.

Since the village medicine man seems to be missing from the Kijiji (either he’s got a new car or a new female), I may give a pointer from experience. You could be suffering from a mild deficiency of the thyroid hormone, a condition known as hypothyroidism. Lab tests may be necessary at this point to determine the hormone levels (can’t remember the exact ones). Among a good number of sufferers, the hormone levels may technically be within the accepted range, but they could still be suffering from the symptoms of hypothyroidism. In case you fall in this category, you may coax your doctor to prescribe hormone preparations. Alternatively, you could start taking foods that boost the thyroid function (Google that).

Disclaimer: The above information is provided “as is” with no warranties whatsoever, express or implied. However, should it turn to be useful, the author would be willing to provide his Mpesa number.

1 Like

you should bring in google doctor from the mt kenya region

I concur with you

And no, no new female or car :smiley: :D. Just a bit busy lately, ndio unaona naingia kijiji at odd hours. :slight_smile: