Clutchless Manual Gearbox

manual bila clutch si manual tena.

3 Likes

Bado ni MANUAL, si anabadilisha na mkono 1 after another, ni vile tu ni
a synchromesh gearbox.

A Synchromesh usually manually operated transmission in which a change of gears takes place between gears that are already revolving at the same speed** . It is often claimed that a synchromesh gearbox requires less effort to change gears.

1 Like

Is it like tiptronic gear shift in an automatic car since you can change it manually without a clutch?

ya Reverse ni ipi?

Who has ever driven a rally car? Am assuming they have no clutch

Ma semi trucks (trela) zinatumiaga automated manual. Kuna ki computer kina shift and kufinya clutch and dere anaeza changua gear yenye anataka. So ni manual. Hata GTR ni automated manual (hiyo iko na clutch mbili hata).

1 Like

Double clutch sio technology mpya. Waay beck in the late 70s and 80s many lorries used Double clutch transmissions. Akina Isuzu TX Direct Injection and early Forwards had DC trannies.

images (4)

Failure to depress the clutch pedal twice resulted in damaged or broken Universal Joints kwa Propeller shaft.

2 Likes

Some really cars have electronic clutch operated by small levers mounted on the steering wheel, kwa floor ni Brake na accelerator pedal pekeyake na sometimes foot operated parking brake common in Mercedes

1 Like

Kuna difference kubwa sana between “double clutching” na gari kukua na double/Dual clutches (2 physical clutches).

1 Like

Hapo ni kweli. Nimechanganya terminologies.

2 Likes

Gear kubadilika bila involvement ya miguu na mikono more so in the hands of a man is the height of gayism. Msee yeyote hajui kubalance clutch na mafuta ni mbwa koko imejiharia in my eyes. Drive an automatic if you must but lazima ujue kucheza manual sana sana kwa milima.

1 Like

Tiptronic gearbox tried to bridge the gap between Automatics and Manual but it is laden with problems.

Toyota Ardeo had a Tiptronic gearbox but woe unto you Ile siku itaanza issues. Many owners enede up throwing away those cars.

images (5)

Hii generation ndogo ndio hawajui Manual shifting. During my days tulifanya driving test pale upper hill kwa slope using those Old Green Toyota Lorries. Una balance hiyo lorry isishuke Ile line umechorewa. But today computers do everything including diagnostics.

Kuna watu saa hii Wana drive but don’t know how to change a flat tire.

download (7)

Manual Steering

Mimi nikipatana na mwanaume hajui kuendesha manual, I will not want to associate with him forever in my life.

1 Like

You take away the sweet part of going manual when you automate any part of it. The joy of driving a manual car is to shift gear at the exact clutch loading point, and step on the gas immediately upon release, on an open highway. It’s like a syncronised dance between man and machine. The faster the better.

2 Likes

very true. the beauty of a manual transmission is to shift gears and engage the clutch.

1 Like

Hata niliskia interviews mob za wachina na some other few foreingers za tuderee huwatest hii double clutching. I don’t know how true is this?

Mimi nimezoea hii manual manual si hii semi