clearing the bullshittt

enda kunywa keg like the peasant you are. Stop posting nonsense huku. Or go clean your 47 teeth.

Leo uliamua thread ni kufyeka all replies na matusi.

why are you always this obsessed with singo madhas? I’ll always be able to land a young hot 22-year-old whenever I so wish.

singo madhas walikufanyia nini @Azor Ahai kijana yetu?

It’s like you badly want to see young men rush into marriage. Ama ni chips na pilsner inasumbua wewe?

Problem is you are not humble enough to even attempt to understand ni nini unaambiwa, una kichwa ngumu ya every 23 year old. So hear me out; what we do we are not doing for women, but at some point you will want a woman, whether for a relationship or just for fun, you will want one, unless you are gay…And when that time comes, you will have to offer her something in return(hata malaya hulipwa) and that could either be your time, money, etc. And as you age their ask becomes bigger, if you are 18 and a first year in Uni usi-expect kuulizwa kama una-drive, but at 30 expect hizo maswali…and thats all we are trying to say. So when you hit 30, huna gari, mwili pia haikupeeki poa, don’t expect to have much success with girls…But if you are 30, una pesa, with your car and physically fit unaenda gym, no one can compete with you, unless its a 25 year old who is physically and financially fit, but this being Kenya graduates are struggling like fuck!

Ati at some point I’ll want a girl… dude, I’ve had girls since I was 13.

I’m also in peak physical shape.

Do I seem like the kind of person who needs your advice? I post here for fun.

I think unasahau how bad this economy is. Madem wanajirusha for the bare minimum

1. Here is a quote by Stephen Hawking-" People who brag about their IQ are losers". And I’ll tell you this, an IQ test doesn’t mean shit, especially if you have a rotten attitude like yours. Bragging to me about IQ, I have always done well, scored straight A’s, did my undergrad overseas, was awarded full scholarships for Masters degree, when i hosted a farewell party leaving the country even our county governor attended, starting my own company too ,what the fuck have you done with your life other than take an IQ test?

2. Peak physical shape based on what? Because you are skinny and can see some abs when you stand in the mirror? What’s your VO2 Max if you even know what that is? Have you gone for a blood test and measured how much testosterone you have? Your vitamin levels? Because trust me, you are not in a good a shape as you think. You wanna talk about physical shape, start running 5km every morning and lifting weights in the evening, then come talk to me about peak physical shape.

3. You think because you got hyped by some shit you read in a book that means anything, goodness you’re a fucking idiot. Jeez, an idiot with a 153 IQ, I think you are more likely to do more harm than good.

kindly delete this. And quit yapping about straight A’s and masters degree. A masters degree is evidence of specialized education. It indicates specialized knowledge in a certain field, not necessarily intelligence.

Meffi.

It means I’m a master at something, which means im really good at it, which means I can create value…What do you have? You did an online IQ test and read a book that you can quote and all of a sudden you think you are above everyone else. What we are saying is as a man you gotta create value, and that value has to increase by age; if at 25 all you have is an IQ test and a quote from a book you read eons ago then I’m sorry, things are not gonna pan out the way you think. I would say for my age what I’ve done is alright, and the ladies i talk to are always interested in listening when they ask me “What do you do?” and I can get away with the ‘little’ I’ve done coz I’m 26, but if a 40 year old man anaongeleshwa na aseme all he has are his degree certificates na kampuni alianzisha juzi he may not fair very well, that lady might as well pick me over him coz I’m younger. And that is the point we have been trying to pass across. Fucking idiot with a 153 IQ but cant understand shit!

actually i did a psychometric assesment nikiwa high school. But you’re right, I.Q doesn’t mean much.

At 26 you’ve had two masters, top student in the county and you’re still jobless? And the governor attended your house party?

Kwenda danganya toto jinga.

Wee uncle unafaa Kua kwa Ile section ya DIY na business Ideas.Apa unapigana na watu wameacha baby mamas tayari?

Bro Bana you’re in your prime,tafuta hustle.Wachana na wanawake.In three years utakua unapost APA Audi yako kama mtombaji Hodari a while back.Madem wako Sana. For now wachana na wasichana

Jobless by choice my G, I quit to come back to Kenya and start my company.

Huyu mjinga Tauren hakuna mali atafika maishani.

haha. You make me laugh.

[ATTACH=full]475433[/ATTACH]

Wewe endelea ku-brag na IQ wacha mimi niendelee kujenga kampuni yangu ndogo…and that’s a small stash of about $4600 in my bedroom, sijafika hata bank, hata M-Pesa bado sijaangalia.

[ATTACH=full]475436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]475436[/ATTACH]So when I say you and I are not the same, please listen to me…

hire me man. I can make coffee, fetch water, e.t.c

I have better uses for an IQ like yours, just need to subtract the arrogance coz you’re kind of a dick.

Nipatie kazi elder

Wueh…Buda! Na vile tunahangaika na hii uchumi?