Chromecast, firestick and android box.

Yah, unless you spend a lot of time watching tv, just buy a smart tv. I have one of those box thingies and that’s one too many gadgets I don’t need

Mine is this[ATTACH=full]410754[/ATTACH]

You do the same…
Get this.
[ATTACH=full]410755[/ATTACH]

This is usb port iko kuna ya hdmi

Hdmi to what!

Firestick works best for me.Lite,faster though low end ones have less storage.

I have a chrome cast and Firestick. I use them 1/2 times a year.

Sisi wenye tunatumia laptop we don’t use tukae wapi

wanna sell?

My kids are using it. Besides, mimi ni mngwana siwezi kuuzia kitu iko na shida. The kids somehow messed up the Alexa microphone haifanyi. You have to manual input commands.

Oky. thank tho

Hapa hakuna kubishana, a Mi Box or Nvidia Shield TV Box is way better than buying a Smart TV. Why ? You get better performance specs on the boxes,Upgrades & Updates, hizo Android TV nyi hununua mushawai angalia specs kweli? Processor,RAM, Internal storage etc. Many of them even the very expensive ones can’t match the specs on good, affordable android boxes like the mentioned Mi Box.

Most Android based Smart TVs run Android 6 or lower mobile gadgets hardware. Sloth like performance, can’t install some modern apps, gaping security holes.

LG WebOs does get updated at least every 3 months pr so.

It has Wi-fi & Chromecast built in.

I have mi box for the last few years and it works well. Able to stream anything like aljazeera.com, abc news, citizen that have a live stream on YouTube.

Main challenge have always been installing apps like chrome or citizen digital on this thing. I need to watch inooro tv live but I can’t since inooro tv doesn’t have a live stream on YouTube. It’s only accessible either from its website *(and cannot install chrome on the mix box or also accessible from citizen digital app which is also not accessible from playstore ya mi box)

Have you tried side loading those apps using a usb drive though not sure about compatibility. The apks can be found online from sites like apkpure.

Tafuta cheap lappy with hdmi,plug into your teefee and enjoy

Asanteni elders. Now where can I get Google Chromecast with Tv? Niende Jumia ama?

Jumia siku hizi bei ni mbaya, try Jiji where at least you can bargain and have the gadget tested.