Christianity is emotional abuse

I have heard of people giving away their own phones/tablets because they didn’t have money for sadaka/tithe.

The problem with this whole scenario @Christ the King is that you can never be objective. You were raised as a Christian straight from childhood. If we were colonised by muslims today you would be quoting me Koran verses. I ask you now, why do you believe Jesus is the Messiah if the Jews themselves believe he is only an imposter masquerading as the Messiah?

I agree with some of these but we need to separate Christian spiritualism and religion
Religion…all religions control…this is a state of birth that you can change but spiritualism liberates…this is a personal decision…Spiritualism builds a healthy relationship with a higher force but religion manipulates…with that said…
1 and 4.This is an issue of perception.
2 and 3.This is ecclestiastical deception…Deception by the clergy.This is a cult…as a Christian myself i would advice one not follow a church or spiritual leader who does not allow you to question fundamentals of your faith…Stay away from anything that does not want to be questioned.

However do not discard Christianity because you or i have not gained sound doctrine…It is your responsibility to educate and seek Elohim…If you seek Him…he will offer you guidance…He will reveal to you things u wont even believe existed

This is the just evil forces in the church…Wolf in sheep’s clothing…Jesus predicted all this…The book of Isaiah,Samuel,Ezra as well…shows that even during their time these things happened…

Always understand that man is bound to follow the ways of the world than the ways of Elohim…Events in History always repeat themselves…Check History and u will see

The fact that Christianity was anti- Stoicsm tells all, emotions breed attachments thus manipulation

My aunt used to stay with us. She was one of these rabid evangelicals, God-this, God-that types that pray for hours on end and speak in tongues. I once asked her how on earth does one believe in a virgin giving birth, akaniambia “stop questioning God, you don’t understand his ways…” It never made sense to me how a virgin can give birth, and still doesn’t.

They get them when they are young and teach them all this crap.
brainwash them hadi akili ikuwe tabula rasa ie. Without original thought