Chokosh wars update.

The scorpion enters the conversation. You are a very good actress but you are fooling no one.

In 2019 you were covering for Admin after he hijacked nattydread’s handle. Wewe na authorities mko hivi :

[ATTACH=full]482050[/ATTACH]

hiyo list inakumbusha mimi mbali

Chokosh wars zilikua zime zidii banae

Umbwa wewe.

How is your mother @Tauren

Just ban those fuckers, they lower the value of this village with their filth

Na wewe posting innocent males is where you draw the line? Patty can you go lower than this?

@Electronics4u acha nikusaidae. This is @uwesmake .

Kill this new handle before he causes any more damage to the site. He starts small small before becoming a full blown virus.

Ghassia takataka hii you joined this year na uko na guts wa kusema wachujwe? When do you ever post anything?

Which is worse mimi ambaye nime post ga.y photos to prove a point to the vice admin of this site or you a whole moderator who hides behind multiple handles and follows me around like a thirsty homo.

Ni nini unataka? Nikuoe?

Yaani ulifungua handle mpya ndio ufuate patco nayo for the rest of your life. Ni akili huna ama unadai kutombwa mkia?

I must be very powerful that I make you to go through all the trouble of registering new email addresses so you can open new ktalk accounts to follow me.

Hadi unafungua emails zinajiita :

[email protected]

[email protected]

:D:D:D:D patco hio sweep imetosha wachilia kijana.

Umama, homosexuality is not illegal in Kenya. What is illegal is gayy sex…

Also the Constitution prohibits discrimination and encourages freedom of speech.

Kenya sio U.S kule nyinyi shitlibs make up laws as you please.

Utauma 14 years ndani ukiendelea kurusharusha hio mdomo yako chafu ya kunyonya mijosto. Najua huwa unafikiria ati hakuna laws in Kenya ati mashoga hawafungwi.

But on the flipside you’d probably enjoy being jailed in kamiti next to other wretched homos.

you feel better now?

Unatombana mkia na plastic vagina?

Wewe kisonono ilikuingia kwa akili ikitoka kwa mkia. Lowest of the lowest scum.

Na wewe mbwa mama sindio unanitag kwa kila post unaenda ni kama unataka kudinywa plastic vagina na msokolombo ya mjaluo?
Kila wakati kunitajataja kama kinembe kinawaka moto? Utanikoma mtoto wa malaya mbwa wewe.

Hii njaruo @Sura Ngumu imenifuata for 3 years straight. Very aggressive.

Inadai tudinyane. Huwa inanifuata hadi kwa inbox. Ona hizo comments hapa juu.

If only kingekuwa na kuma nikidinye kitulie…

Kama ungekuwa na kuma ningekutomba vizuri for 3 good days ndio hizi nyege zako ziishe.

Kwani unanipenda aje?

This is not normal. Sikuwa najua njaruos can love so deeply.