Chokosh wars update.

Picha imewekwa kwa net iko kwa net. Nothing anyone can do about it. Whether reposted here or not.
You hate on women. The vile is so much it turns you on. Ndio you will repeat bottom homosexual images lakini huwezi onekana kwa thread ya wanawake…
now you want the posting of women to cease so that you launch the posting of homosexual buttocks in the name of inclusion and equal rights. What a conniving bottom fagget

The fag is clearly taunting you. Watch this thread take to the sewers.

[MEDIA=giphy]6mlWJYaOp1WDXbCXbL[/MEDIA]

add the fellows who like calling others ‘dog’, umbwa etc

[SIZE=6]What is internet forum baiting?[/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]bait beit/Submit verb gerund or present participle: baiting

1. to deliberately annoy or taunt forum users. An exercise usually conducted by forum admins and moderators.

Who are you? We don’t know you.

You are just a mod who appears on threads to bait and attack forum users.

Wewe mod, what is worse a chokosh war or posting nudes of school going children???

Watoto wa primary na high school!

People even post nudes of innocent women, their contact details, their location… surely.

This is illegal even on twitter. There was a disabled lady who was exposed here recently. Hadi kama ameinama akitombwa. She is a deaf mute and doesn’t look mentally stable.

Hot air , wild goose chase

[MEDIA=giphy]iiWXPLAvM1Ummrt2bc[/MEDIA]

@Electronics4u unataka kubadilisha kijiji ikuwe kanisa ama? This village has survived this long because anything goes. No stupid censorship. Ignore button ni ya nini kama huwezi tumia?

If content by mkamba mchawi @PHARMACY inakuuma you hit the ignore button and you will never see his content again. I have no problem with insults. Nimetusiwa na mamangu many times na sina shida. Pia nimetusiana sana.

Educate people on the use of the ignore button juu hii ujinga ya sending elders to purgatory because some homosexuals are offended sio poa. Only bottom homos are offended by everything in life and they are the same people ruining the world by ensuring all forums are heavily cencored.

@Electronics4u amesema you follow the rules. You are free to post anything as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone, doxx anyone, insult anyone. I on my part do post philosophical essays and I have never posted lewd content. Freedom of speech applies both ways. Kama @MajorProphet hajakosea mtu, let him post his things, as long as he doesn’t violate the site and Google rules. You @Sidindi Bey belongs to an infirmary

So @Sidindi Bey is browsing kenyatalk then come across photos of his fellow man. Ehat does he do? Goes right through every pic, clicks on download.

And when you think he is done, he is not. Foot long dildo in his hand, grinning, ready to indulge in his most loved vice.

The Terms and Rules of Kenyatalk .com state clearly that content prohibited is of the illegal nature, it is infact rule number 1 :

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?help/terms/

Homosexuality is illegal in Kenya. It is against the law.

So outright @Aka mpole you are breaking the laws of Kenya by promoting something which is banned and number 2 you are breaking the Terms and Rules of Kenyatalk.com by posting and promoting illegal content.

Wewe nawe the Terms and Rules of Kenyatalk.com state clearly :

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited :
[ul]
[li][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions[/li][/ul]

Therefore @Electronics4u should immediately ban this handle you are using because you are breaking the Terms and Rules of the website.

@Electronics4u and @administrator can see your IP address and location and therefore they know all your handles. I don’t understand why some people are allowed to have 583 troll handles whether they are moderators or ordinary talkers.

You @Sura Ngumu you should be stripped of your @Kodiaga , @Mzee mzima and all other associated troll handles immediately. Because they are many.

You used to be called @wagido at one point.

chunga sana vile unataja alpha male. Enda utaje homosexuals wenzako

I relish chokosh wars between @Azor Ahai and mzito @magreb …theirs is the real dick measuring contest in its raw form.

dont tag me in useless posts you asshole

You can’t be serious now MoD…are you? if you are, this has come too late in the day. And until you address multi-handlism…hii hutaweza.

[SIZE=5]But everyone here knows that @uwesmake usually calls you and invites you for lunch at Harry’s Tavern Kayole :

[ATTACH=full]482043[/ATTACH]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]

He then buys you drinks to loosen your hips :

[ATTACH=full]482044[/ATTACH]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]

He even buys you mbuta and ugali to give you energy for the journey ahead :

[ATTACH=full]482045[/ATTACH]

Then he takes you to the back of the club. To his car :

[ATTACH=full]482046[/ATTACH]

Ukitoka huko unaruka ruka juu kushikilia certain muscles and with a big smile on your face :

[ATTACH=full]482047[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

Source ya wars ni mkamba illiterate