Chechen Leader & Russian Ally Kadyrov Says He Is Prepared To Send Support To Palestine, Hope This War Spreads To Western Europe

Ramzan Kadyrov, head of the Chechen Republic and the Kremlin’s close ally, has called for the end of the war between Israel and Hamas and said that he was prepared to head a peacekeeping mission to Palestine.

Quote: “We fully support Palestine’s actions. Because Israel took their land and is now keeping them isolated. They have no freedom of speech. Today I oppose the war and am calling on everyone to end this war, to prevent it from spreading across the world. This war won’t end that easily.”

2 Likes

No. Lets finish the yukrane nazis first. Lets do one job at a time and do it well.

1 Like

Why was I always mistaking you with @patco, @Aka_mpole ?

You tell me.

1 Like

Patco ako institutionalized

Kule Seatle Washington ama Cheyenne Wyoming?

huyu ashamaliza kutishia Ukraine?

Pale Washington State Department of Correction. Specifically Kings State Penitentiary

For what crime?

Resisting arrest and obstructing a law enforcement officer. A misdemeanor. Would be out in two weeks

Dammmmmnnn

That’s a small a crime maybe a Class C Misdn. Will be in his record but if it was in Washington that is nothing. He can opt for community Service and stay clean for a year or 18 months and it will be struck from his record. Not sure though.

:green_emoji: