CHEAP WAY TO WATCH ALL UNLIMITED LIVE TV CHANNELS, MOVIES AND SERIES

Discover the ultimate TV viewing experience with our unbeatable offer! Access all live TV channels, from DStv to Bein Sports, Sky Sports, TNT, NETFLIX, HBO, APPLE+, AMAZON PRIME and more, at an incredibly reasonable price. Don’t miss the chance to enjoy an endless stream of documentaries, movies, and series. Join us today and take your entertainment to the next level!
Get [Shop - CASTLE TV IPTV PROVIDER]
(Shop - CASTLE TV IPTV PROVIDER)
USE DISCOUNT CODE: CASTLETV15

Castle TV IPTV Subscription with +15000 channels and 85000+ VODS (movies and series) stable server from the best iptv provider.

• 4K, FHD & HD Channels
  • All International Channels
  • All Devices Supported
  • Fast Delivery
  • WhatsApp support Adult Content (Optional)

What are it’s advantages over Kodi or any other streaming free Apps?
They are in their hundreds BTW

5 Likes

Tafasali weka list, #1 ni kodi zingine zikam pris.

Raundi hii sijalipia dstv, Kuna mujamaa alinishika dstv login credentials za ukora hata mwezi haijaisha, sahi amejipoteza na hazi work. Nategemea YouTube.

3 Likes

Kodi is great, but it requires some knowhow to install add-ons and involve much click to have it use, another issue with kodi is majority of live tv is in SD, I find it also difficult to watch some documentaries onDiscovery, ID and true crime on HD. Movie and series viewing is great on kodi if you add real debrid which cost some little penny. With this Castle Iptv, it just one click away to watch everything

1 Like

Kodi is great, but it requires some knowhow to install add-ons and involve much click to have it use, another issue with kodi is majority of live tv is in SD, I find it also difficult to watch some documentaries onDiscovery, ID and true crime on HD. Movie and series viewing is great on kodi if you add real debrid which cost some little penny. With this Castle Iptv, it just one click away to watch everything

1 Like

use smarttube beta for youtube to avoid adds, it is free but not in the site, you can install it via downloader

1 Like

Imenisumbua saidi nikijaribu ku install, what’s the secret

How to install kodi or addons?

1 Like

Have successfully downloaded and installed the app but hakuna hata channel or anything naweza watch…

What am I supposed to do with the add-ons nazibonyeza zina install alafu inadai failed

kodi is a player, it doesn’t have any channels, you will have to install addons to what channels

1 Like

To have access to channels and movies on Kodi, you need to add proper addon links. Kodi is a great multi player, but it doesn’t come with pre-installed channels or movies. To have them, you must follow some steps carefully. One recommended method is to install Team Crew. Here are the steps you need to follow: https://www.firesticktricks.com/crew-kodi-addon.html.ps you need to follow: How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon (Updated: Jan 2024).

1 Like

You can as well try castletv, they have trials to check how it works, it doest requires addon just app and logins

1 Like

for free movie streaming, HuraWatch and Gojara works fine with me

This have too much ads pop up

Which apart from Kodi?

Sema nalipia pesa ngapi , cheap ni pesa ngapi?

1k per month and you watch everything from Dstv, Netflix, sky sports, beinsports, APPLE+, HULU,Amazon prime etc

Tupatie procedure, I would’nt mind this.

1 Like

Mtu ana anzia wapi, you have wifi and smart tv, what next

Washa uongo.
The only only add-on I know that streams on SD only is TVONE.
All the others are in HD.
Am watching football in HD on Bolt add-on.
No lagging at all.

Scrubs V2 which is for movies and series will give you links from SD to 4K.

4 Likes