Chauvinism

Take all the threads & comments posted in this forum with a grain of salt.

I can guarantee you most self proclaimed alpha males wamekaliwa na mabibi zao kama blurry faking.

Then the same nyang’aus massage their own egos by making claims such as ‘women should not be empowered.’

:D:D:D, Singomathas hukipata in these streets.

i feel sleep. And for that reason, fuck you. nenda katombwe mkundu na @poyoloko ewe kijana wa hawara

Suggesting that a woman can be relied on is delusional and a sure indication of brain wash and an acute experience deficiency

Never empower your woman beyond you, for that will be the end of your peaceful union.
They don’t take it kindly. Avoid being “woke” for likes.

Mkamba DJ mjinga niaje?

The bible says one who finds a wife ,finds a good thing…

Tuko tu. Kupambana na life and these hoes

Good women exist,that’s a fact.Its sad that majority of post by kijiji elders who interact with ratchet women from Rico,Sabina and some down town brothels marketed by Gigi concludes that all women are ratchet and should only be used for sex.

Women should be empowered to access with an aim to get equal opportunities but not to be equal to men.Women will always come second after boychild.

I don’t have daughters so I’m not gonna give a damn

Good point.

Uko na point. Nilikuwa naona mtu kama @magreb akijifanya vile yeye ni tough man, village warrior, fighting spirit. Ati bibi akileta nyef nyef huwa anamchapa headbutt na makofi kadhaa mama ya watu anatulia nikajua baas, hio ngombe @magreb ndio huwa inapigwa na bibi inatulia kama mayai.

Hata @FieldMarshal CouchP na ile mdomo yake kubwa si uliona yeye ndio hupigwa na bibi kama burukenge?

Hehe, I’d like to see red pillers have daughters. Will you raise her to be a nice housewife or will you raise her to be a strong independent woman?

Those are bearded boys, not men. They are the same ones who argue that they can’t cook for, or wake up to feed their own kids because they aren’t women.

Sawa basi Captain-Save-A-Hoe tummekuskia… Sasa rudi Kahawa Baracks Kuna quarter guard inangojea wewe hapo… Halafu night sentry mpaka Safari Rally iishe

You are dangerously naive young man

Fist him already

the empowerment issue was in relation to sexual relationships fwb etc…