Champions League Arsenal v Bayern, Man City v R Madrid

Today is the day. My prediction Arsenal 1-0 win, and a draw at Madrid. Arsenal fans leo mkaze kabisa. Your predictions wadau

1 Like

Working links wadau

1 Like

Tupeeni link wadau

1 Like

Leo enyewe ni ile siku kaka, Bayern wametuzoea mbaya sana, aggregate ya the last three games ni 15-3, nikama scorelines za ruji mahn.

2 Likes

Ubaya wa CL matches they start late on a week day. Hii I can only watch on the phone in bed and it’s almost a given I will konk out midway thru the match

2 Likes

Utaona highlights kesho

1 Like

0-0 draw
Man city win 1-0

1 Like

manshitty ndani
1-0

Arsenal v Bayern game is livelier…
Moja ndani.

Watching on CBS sports wadau
(Kodi- TVone)

Madrid leading City 2-1

Same scoreline on the other side:

Trying Not To Laugh GIF

Asnol 1-2 Bayern

1 Like

Arsenal’s defence making very silly mistakes, looks v shaky. Wasipojipanga vizuri 2nd half naona wakiongezewa 2.

1 Like

Arsenal were robbed of a clear penalty…fuck UEFA racist cunts

3 Likes

Madrid v City ends 3-3 seems was a sweet game for a neutral. That Foden goal was :fire: :fire:. Arsenal held to a 2-2 draw. And saka was NOT denied a penalty. Just watched the highlights. Arsenal defence was shaky.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMM9mqaW5/

1 Like

I just can’t believe Madrid is in the verge of letting city dominate again this season UCL. What’s wrong with Ancelotti na hiyo squad yote manze. Huyo mzee is full of experiments where not needed. Sasa inverting rodrygo na Vini that was upuzi. Vinicious was silenced on that wing, he wasn’t really a threat that he’s used to be, coz wasn’t his wing. Rodrygo was excellent however.
Bellingham as a false 9 was too lazy to drop back into the midfield. In my opinion Madrid underperformed na Kama hiyo ndio game I see City completely overrunning them inside Etihad.

Furthermore Carvajal was outclassed by Grealish. 1vs1 Grealish alikuwa anamtoka na anaangusha cross hatari hatari ndani ya box. Carvajal should find a way of stopping Grealish. He was too much

2 Likes

Arsenal wanacheza basketball,halafu wanalilia penalty haiko,Bayern were robbed.Watandikwe second leg,wanyamaze

Arsenal were lucky, Bayern were denied a second penalty for ‘rookie mistake’ incident

Wednesday 2200 hours, Allianz Arena. We shall be there no matter what. Ama namna gani @Yuletapeli

1 Like

Nmeamka morning feeling under the weather…nkajiuliza what happended…ndio nkapigwa na flashback wazimu ya the second villa goal…sahi ndio na report job (very late)…na vile nmekuwa an early bird tukiwa pale juu ya meza…juu ya hio maneno, nmeamua I take an involuntary voyage away from anywhere Arsenal FC is mentioned…

Nmekaa chini nkaona pale shida iko…
Arteta
Arsenal
Arsene
Artbreak

Wacheni nitafuta kaluma banae…

By the way ile story ya third world war imefikia wapi… :grin: :grin:

1 Like