Caroline Kangogo dad in tears after he was unable to pick his daughters body for burial

Facts? How can someone shot themselves and the place has no blood on the walls? You are the one who is biased.

Nothing like crime scene preservation in Kenya, we only see it in movies.

Sasa you are asking for prosecutorial info. Cops dont typically show you full crime scene photos. A shot through the brain may draw very little blood upwards. Amongst other simple explanations of using a small caliber weapon. Also, witnesses are rarely named, as you were requesting earlier for the bodaboda `rider. You are a crime aficionado, you should know these things. Hii kesi, ni yako. You will never accept the truth, simply because this time, its a woman that murdered. Lady has more than 6 kids without one parent and no word of empathy towards them. Amazing when you think about things.

When a Kaleo man gets to the point of shedding tears, you know the issue is deep.

Well it’s in Kenya where witnesses are killed after naming. In US they even show you the interrogation by police on video.

Kenyans know that things are never what they seem especially when cops are involved. I’m yet to see a negative comment in the videos about her. For me I believe she is innocent and incase she killed those people which I highly doubt then she had been pushed to the wall by those she killed.

Her dad still loves her and is giving her a befitting send off. Her kids education is going to be covered by Sonko too. She was a good woman and God is ensuring that even after death she is well taken care of including her burial and kids education. God bless Sonko and his family.

For now let us let her good soul rest. One day we will know what really happened.

They show you interrogations after the trial ( and appeals process is complete) or case is closed. Which is usually 4-5 years down the line. Even in Kenya, witnesses have to be given to the defence as a trial approaches , so that they can prepare a case. Thats how they get outed. Prosecutor will rarely name a witness to the public. Unfortunately shes a cold blooded murderer. Shes destroyed at least 3 families. And she had at least 3 men in rotation, so you see wanawake ni fisi pia- according to your lectures. I dont think this is the first time she killed. Executioners are the only ones that walk away from a murder scene that collected. Judge will be on the other side.
Her dad will give her a meaningless send off , not her husband. Why? She let down her own kids.
But kesi ni yako. She’s ( was) a woman to look up to.

Kwanza in public…that mzee was just about to let out a battle cry and charge at someone.

So according to you it is only a husband who can give a woman a meaningful send off? It does not look like it will be a meaning less send off with all that food and the number of villagers preparing for the burial and helping out. Indeed she’s getting a hero’s send off. If her family felt let down by her they’d have buried her in the middle of the night like your people do to suicide victims.

I don’t know where you get the information that info is released to the public 4 to 5 years after the trials and appeals process is over. I think you are letting this case get to you too much and emotions are blinding you.

Wasn’t it this week I shared with you the discovery of the 14yo male Murderer Aiden Fucci whose case hasn’t even began?

How many times have I posted here about Chris Watts who killed his pg wife and 2 kids in 2018? The discovery and interrogation tapes were available to the public in 2018.

I know this is an emotive issue for men because men think women are either harmless and easy to take advantage of and abuse with no consequences or just plain evil. How comes you are not this passionate about Marsden Wamalwa who murdered 12 children? It wasn’t a woman who was involved is why.

Majority of Kenyans know that all this was a set up and Caroline is innocent. Go read comments under her videos. Nobody there believes for even a minute that she did it. I believe that’s why Sonko is helping her kids and not the other victims kids. Even Nelson Harvey does not believe she killed those people and he’s a Luhya man like you.

Let’s leave it at that. One day maybe in the next life we will know what really happened.

There’s no excuse at all for the murders commited. Taking God-given life is just wrong. We don’t know if she murdered, we don’t know for real if she took her own life or was killed. Whatever the case, murder is wrong. Revenge isn’t an excuse too. It’s not about men doing this or women doing that. It’s about human life.

Your father should be shamed

Boss, maneno kama haya yana aibu sana kusemwa na mtu. Kuwa na utu, sidhani umefikiria sana.
What has that man done to you? If you don’t know him, as most of us don’t, then there is no need to insult him over the crimes allegedly committed by the daughter. You are just a man, not an angel. You can’t see into the future and know your kids won’t cause you even worse pain. Suppose someone said so about your old man, how would you feel? I think it’s extremely wrong to cause an old man to bare his heart in the kind of grief we saw on TV as he begged to be allowed to take her body for burial. A pathologist is a govt employee, he has a job to do, it’s not a favour to the family. Why not do it as required? Of course we all understand a post mortem is necessary for a clean official record of the case, (esp. coz it wasn’t a natural death, the dead woman was a cop, who allegedly committed suicide, and also someone accused of the murder of two men–there could be lawsuits later.)
But why couldn’t they expedite the processes and let him take the body? A man should not be tormented for things that aren’t his fault. That was unwanted cruelty.

There are exceptions. By law, information about a case can be released by request, sometimes by a judge even a day after the case. Fucci, Watts cases is probably what happened. You can be buried in a gold plated coffin after a huge party at Nyayo Stadium. It’s all meaningless. You are dead anyway. Those people commenting, what if it was a man. Would they stand by the same thought. Where’s the proof. There’s no spatter. She’s is the wrong angle. Gun is on the opposite hand. Her legs are crossed. She couldn’t fit in the bathroom in that position. +++ other garbage. Women don’t kill, eh.
[ATTACH=full]375991[/ATTACH]

I agree. One should only kill in self defense. Other than that it’s wrong to kill. Kenyans still don’t believe that the lady did this, if you know or interact with the KPS you know that you can’t put anything past them.

By the way women do kill and its usually under some very extenuating circumstances. Like Mrs Lang’ata above was provoked after getting HIV paperwork in the boyfriends house. It is more of a manslaughter case but as you know in Kenya whoever has more money to bribe the judge is the one the ruling is in favor of, as you will see shortly in Obado vs Sharon case.

Why would a judge privy to info in a discovery or in interrogation tapes release the same to the public? Would this not be biasing the minds of those who might be sequestered for jury duty? For cases ongoing like Aiden Fuccis case. Even the interrogation of the boy and his parents are out. It makes no sense why a judge would release such info to the public.

I’ve never really thought much about it but I will find out if there’s restrictions under the law not to release the info.

Even men are saying that this thing of Caroline was a set up. Why are you too much against the lady, ama you knew one of the victims. Our police force is so corrupt that we can not believe anything they say any more than we can believe a gang of outlaws. Please let’s support and pray for the family of the young lady. She had such a rough life and may God have mercy on her soul and give her a good resting place.

Her kids will be well taken care of thanks to Sonkos kind heart. God bless him.

As for meaning less funerals, just understand that those who truly love you never define you by your mistakes or implied wrongs. Their love is always unconditional. I believe the old man is regretting not being more supportive during her divorce and wants to make up for it in the burial.

Watch Jeffrey Dahmers dad and how he looks at his son lovingly like he was a small boy.

Manslaughter when you jab a man with a knife, then when he’s down, lock the door so that neighbors cannot help and he cannot escape. Then go on to stab him more than 15 times. Have you read laws about manslaughter?
Women who [SIZE=6]knowingly[/SIZE] give men mchele which kills them is extenuating circumstance right.
[ATTACH=full]375996[/ATTACH]

That is not the issue. Was she provoked or not? Was it premeditated or spontaneous? It’s only in Kenya where we don’t look at the surrounding circumstances that led to the woman committing the crime.

The lady headmistress was actually provoked by her husband numerous infidelity. She loved the husband too much and wanted to kill the girl of mpesa only to realize that it was not an isolated case and the man was philandering and by doing so exposing her to HIV and an insecure future.

I think if you were in their shoes you would have done the same. Let’s avoid unnecessary provocation of our partners. If you are having HIV why should you expose your lover knowingly? I mean there are so many people who are willing to marry HIV positive people why not just be honest and straight forward about it.

As for the head teacher why have affairs in a small town where your business is everybody’s business? Humiliating her and making her a laughing stock? Let’s avoid unnecessary provocations. If you don’t want to continue the marriage just end it instead of triple dealing your devoted wife. If you keep pushing your spouse to the wall, you will not be sure of the outcome bcz people react differently. I’m sorry for the headmistress but at times loving a person can drive you to do unimaginable things especially if the marriage is threatened. This marriages are everything to this married women more important than even their own lives. So let’s just do the right thing to our partners and if you must cheat then be discreet and do it with a stranger not a worker or a friend of the family. Or stay single and sleep with whoever you want.

Spontaneous when you lock the door so that neighbors cannot access after a call for help. And you ignore them so that you can finish the job. HIV is no longer a death sentence. People are living 30+ years and it’s getting longer. Virus goes into remission. And anyway they could deny their husband sex. Diabetis is a far worse disease.
Yeah of course you will feel sorry for the headmistress. She’s a woman. But she attempted on multiple occasions to kill her husband for property.

Spontaneous is when you walk into a room and find your husband on top of a woman. You pick up a knife and you stab him. That’s a spur of the moment. When he starts crying for help, then you walk to the door, lock it and ignore calls to open the door and then stab him proper is murder. The decision to lock the door now makes it premeditated. You are back to your senses. You were not locking the door so that you can go to cook some ugali and sukuma. By the way majority of murder by women is not romantic related. It’s usually financial based eg this one.
https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/german-investor-meets-gruesome-end-planned-by-wife.195105/ @TrumanCapote

You can say that because you are HIV negative. Wait until it’s you, you will hack the person to death and hack any one coming to her rescue. Anyway Mrs Lang’ata saved alot of women by killing the guy. Btw stabbing many times is a sign of temporary insanity.

As for headmistress the property was hers too so she could have been justified to save her kids future b4 it’s eaten by unscrupulous women and her in disciplined husband leaving her and her kids destitute. As you can see she did not even plan the murder well bcz she was carried away by her feelings. There are so many easier methods than to feed some one cow drugs yet you have hired hit men. Why not kill me slowly drugs or steel wire or ground glass? Clearly she wasn’t thinking. Anyway pole to her kids but it’s their father who brought all this on the family. Sorry for having a wreck less dad.

The way I have seen you, you can not be an unbiased juror coz you have to also understand the side of the killer. The why.

Stabbing some one 15 times is nothing talk of 100 and above times. It’s a form of temporary insanity.

Well said…i would like to see what some of these ‘tough rational composed’ kenyatalk men would do had they been put in the exact same situation.