Bwana

I’m sorry but rich men nowadays marry rich women or women with brains.

If there’s an area men never make a mistake is marriage unless you’re lucky to bag a simp or a rich beta male.

What you’ve mentioned is good, but it’s only enough to trap a hustling guy or if you’re lucky a successful school drop-out.

Ukiona kila saa ni pesa, at a fee, not for free my friend you are broke.
you cant get a man who is rich to date a broke woman

You are bringing to the table mimba, sweet puthy, investment ideas, house chores and mapenzi. You deserve a guy who brings mjuls, mapenzi, investment ideas, house chores.

Basically you need a guy who matches what you bring to the table. You can grow together. For a guy who is rich and has his own house you are actually bringing nothing to the table.

In the event of divorce, matrimonial property is to be split between the partners as per their contribution to acquiring the property. In 2018, the High Court dismissed a petition filed by Fida Kenya challenging this provision and proposing a 50/50 split of matrimonial property upon divorce.

You cannot be kicked out of your mansion if you built it with your sweat before you got married; if the property was in your name.

Ndio maana Cohen aliuliwa na bibi. I guess the wife was adviced by the lawyer that she won’t be left with his properties in case of a divorce.

Sharing matrimonial property on divorce | Business Daily

Still No Guarantee of an Equal Share in Divorce — Women's Advancement Deeply

My entire debate with Jimit is about a very specific situation (man+woman+biological kids) and a very specific property (matrimonial home). Hizo cases za akina Cohen don’t apply.

Do you have a case where the man took over his property and the wife with kids below 18 were kicked out??

I believe that courts will kick out the man because kids need shelter, and he will only repossess that property when the youngest kid reaches 18. Prove me wrong with a case. The man will lose possession of the property for 18 years despite retaining ownership.

You cannot be kicked out of your home that you built before you got married. Of course, watoto hawawezi fukuzwa kama ni wako lakini unaweza fukuza bibi.

The children can live with both parents depending on the custody agreement.

If the kids follow the mother to live somewhere else, the courts can decide you send upkeep money for the kids but it depends on certain circumstances.

You have to know that Kenyan laws are made by legislators who are mostly men and they can’t shoot themselves in the foot by making such laws.

Soma hiyo story ya Jane kwa hii link:

Still No Guarantee of an Equal Share in Divorce — Women's Advancement Deeply

Nimesoma hiyo story ya Jane. She moved out BEFORE the husband started divorce proceedings. This case does not meet the criteria I am asking about.

Nauliza example ya watu wana-file divorce wakiishi kwa nyumba moja meaning that if the court rules in the mans favor watoto wanatupwa nje.

Take your time to read the question and understand.

As far as I know, in such a case the man will retain ownership of the house but the wife, having custody and nowhere to take the kids, retains possession of the house.

So nataka example ya a case where the court ruled watoto watolewe kwa nyumba ndume ikae.

You’re a critical thinker. From the above case, you can deduce Kenya’s legal attitude towards marital property. You do not need a case that addresses your exact beliefs. Fact remains there is a massive difference between how things play out in your mind and ON THE GROUND. THEORIES and PRACTICALS. You come off as an indiviual who had it smooth throughout his entire life and as such, you are not in touch with reality. Similiar to how a kid thinks in future they’ll be able to become whoever they desire to be, oblivious of the obstacles they have to conquer. Now, instead of waiting for am exact case that fits your criteria, why dont you give us a case that backs your arguments??

Boss Shollei kept both Nairobi and upcountry houses after divorce. In most cases the man is the one who is kicked out.

Darling here is the question you should be asking yourself. “What does such a man want in a woman?”
What ur bringing is so basic. You and all kenyan women.
Plus remember dont over value urself.

So many other hoes can bring that to the table even better with their 7 year experience

Muthama ,that lady was kicked without a singo coin and the ghassia even claimed he doesn’t know her,mutua also the first wife was kicked thru the same process,her mistake?the bitch became ugly for a govt spokesnigga, so many cases here in kambaland they get zero and can’t do anything. If a woman doesn’t know her place here ,she is left with nothing

Funny how village men get riled up in such yet they know for sure OP is a…
[ATTACH=full]359697[/ATTACH]

Did those two women have children below 18?? Were they living in the house at the time of the ruling? I am asking about a very specific scenario here and you guys keep giving generic answers.

[ATTACH=full]359709[/ATTACH]

Kesi ni mingi sana.

Like I’ve said…If you have a house that you owned before you got married, it won’t go to the spouse; either wife or husband.

If your wife maintains custody of the children, the court will order you to pay alimony. In that case, kama bibi yako hajiwezi utamlipia rent, pesa ya chakula na child maintenance.

But you won’t be kicked out of the house that you owned before you got married, nor will your wife be given possession of that house until the kids turn 18.

You could be living in a mansion in Karen that you owned before you got married. After divorce, unachukulia bibi na watoto 3 bedroom Rongai.
Bora tu wakona place ya kuiishi na watoto hawakosi chakula, school fees etc.

But if you built or bought the house after you got married, that is a different case entirely.

Remember, there is a big difference between owning properties before marriage and during marriage.

Sasa nataka kesi where that scenario happened juu hii umepeana is just your opinion. An example where a woman with the man’s biological children was given custody but ordered to leave the man’s house mzee akawachwa a-enjoy mansion peke yake. Please don’t touch about the issue of ownership juu that’s not what we are debating here, I already know that the house will belong to the man. I’m asking about possession, not ownership. I’m waiting for the case.

Is that you?

U the one wbo is broke bby, as long as niko na pussy, pesa sio shida kwangu hihii. Jinyonge