Breaking: Uhuru will not Support Ruto!

You are wrong on succession. Moi turned Uhuru from a nobody to a leader of opposition within a few years and Kibaki made him his deputy prime minister which was like handing him the central base. Then Ruto who was handed the Rift valley base by Moi gave it to Uhuru to become president.
These people have the brightest minds in their teams and all they do is play games with electorates

Politics huwa dynamic. You cannot predict anything based on something said just today.

Uhuru is cornered. He wants a person he can control, otherwise Ruto atawamaliza.

Ruto ni ile paka lazima iwekwe kengele.

Sawa.

Shida, nani ataweka io paka kengele?

The underlined was what I and others thought about Uhuru’s speech.

Watch his body language today. A man who knows he has lost his base but instead of trying to find it was trying to Lord it on us. Naaaaaah we ain’t having it. Time to go.

I have said this before and I will say it again. Uhuru isnt foolish and he has the state machinery and intelligence machinery on his side. He knows MT Kenya’s position and thats why they have never held a political rally in Cendro with Agwambo yet they have done so in Nyanza.

WSR just needs Cendro, Rift Valley and numerous other smaller tribes to win. Yani he just needs a repeat of 2013 and 2017 which at this point, he seems to have. Its absurd to think Uhuru will allow him on the ballot. He will legally be prevented from standing. Thinking that WSR will be prez is the same as saying Bobby Wine will be prez in UG

WSR better wise up to his situation and I think he has done so by supporting BBI but in a way that makes him look good to his voters. If he doesnt wise up to his situation like Njonjo did, basi he will be the Khodorovsky of Kenya

Wasn’t this confirmed before Adam was created? We all know that he does not support WSR and it has nothing to do with the duopoly… We also know that he wants RAO to remain in the handshake… And as someone asked, kwani he did not know that his Gikuyu father and Mwai wa Kibaki were Kikuyus before he vied in 2013 even when his name was being held by Occampo? Then he vied again twice in 2017… WTH!

Naona kuna watu washaanza to shift goal post hapa ati as long as sio Raila ati they have won coz washajua Ruto dreams are not valid. Then there is a langat here consoling himself ati Uhuru is unpopular. Uhuru has very cleverly and ruthlessly ressurected the 42+1 narrative and let nobody lie to you ati it’s unpopular with “Kenyans”. It is very popular outside central and kalenjinland.

what can Uhuru use to bar Ruto from contesting? you mean corruption cases and DCI? I mean our constitution is clear on this, anyone is innocent until proven guilty by court of law and you know how long the cases drag in Kenya if they were to try and draft any for him. Waititu was cleared by IEBC to run for the governor even after being impeached, that should tell you more about what i mean and the courts issued an order on the same that Waititu should be allowed to run…

Remember what i told you about madvd. The only time this puppet is highlighted is when his masters show up looking for a project. Hakuna MTU useless kama huyu in Kenya politics. nyayo puppet, RAT puppet, gideon puppet, Mt. Kenya mafia puppet 2013 and now auditioning in the hope to be handcheque puppet. He hopes it will come down to a boardroom decision nor Kenyans. Everyone keeps forgetting RAT obsession to the Presidency to accept that. Let them sort out their musical chairs and then face us.

That said madvd did say something right in 2020. Who is holding the ball. President Uhuru dropped the ball a long time ago, forgot even where the court is. Brokenness, millions out of jobs, debts and reopening of schools. Those who went to school were very unprepared, didn’t get all requirements and schools fees not paid. State House is so out of touch with the ground in an incredible level.

Hio waeke kwa BBI yao tukue na rotation hata wakurya na wahindi wakue na president yao huko 2082, ikiisha tuanze na kikuyu Tena
Schupit

what looter Ruto and his foolish followers have pretended not to here are these words by his excellency Uncle uhuru ‘’ usione simba amenyeshewa ukadhani ni paka’’ Ruto should be very afraid when a standing president tells you that.

UK does not have so much pursuasive power over the people who are thinking properly… He dropped the ball a long time ago and yes… he does not know what the people are worried about now… and it is not 2022 and BBI and NOT even WSR… we are at the level of basics…

A standing president does not need to keep telling us that he is in control and has all the power in Kenya… He simply needs to DO! And BTW he has “DONE” many things, many things including changing the currency unexpectedly, arresting ‘corrupt’ fellows aligned to you know who, replacing all the ‘you know who’ associates from top positions in parliament, the handshake, BBI that we cannot discuss but pass it as it is, and many more things… so he does not need to tell us that he is in charge…

You are so wrong you have no idea. Few care what he said on that. Focus on the fact that siasa za nyayo era are gone and that is what you are standing for. Karua reminded us all in her short speech.
Uhuru sio kusema now, he knows that. A dejected v angry man was on show today hehehehehe.
Those words of simba nyef nyef could also be used to exalt WSR since he is the one on the outside looking in.

Uhuru is v foolish. Extremely and entitled too.

I saw a person who is bitter trying to fool us that BBI is meant to unite people and that ruto support in centro is because of him. He is a cornered man with all his lies, that family has misused kikuyus to enrich themselves but no more. Ruto has support for he fullfilled his part of promise now he wants kikuyu to betray him the way his father betrayed mau mau. Aende akikaukanga, he will retire a bitter man. The worst they can do is touch ruto for that would be start a war of haves and have nots. I do not support that thief called ruto either, lakini haki yake mpe

They can touch Ruto and nothing people will do. The have nots in Kenyan have not reached the level of fighting the haves they still adore aristocrats and money. They can only kill their fellow peasants

Do not underestimate such things, a tube may look strong and intact when inflated but it just requires a small pin to puncture. Remember a hopeless man has nothing to fear, they should be careful.

That’s the bait. You will perpetually thinking tribal ! Mtu wetu mentality is not going anywhere

He is incharge anyway…

You sound more bitter than him.