BREAKING NEWS: Scores Presumed DEAD After Sand Truck Is Swept Away By Raging River In Sultan Hamud. BIABM

ZERO IQ BRAIN DEFICIENT BONOBOS DANCING WITH DEATH A FEW SECONDS PRIOR

A lorry carrying sand and tens of people has been swept by floods at the Muatine River at Sultan Hamud, Kilome Sub County, towards the Ngoto area in Makueni County.

I keep telling you that NEGRO has LOW IQ mnakataa. CAUSE & EFFECT HATAWAHI ELEWA

Some of them were rescued while others are feared dead.

BYE BYE

In a video seen by the Star, the driver of the lorry while crossing the road was being aided by two men on both sides.

But while nearing the middle of the stretch, the vehicle seemed to have been overwhelmed by the flooding waters which pushed it into the river.

About 20 people and some children had boarded the lorry, Gabriel Ngonyo an eye witness told the Star.

3 Likes

We are not bonobos as you put it, we simply lack the knowledge and understanding of how things work.

Pale campus we learnt something called “hydroplaning” na “buoyancy” daro zilikuwa interesting saidi.

wacha I explain to those wondering mbona hiyo lorry ilisongwa na maji yet it weighed more than 10 tonnes…

Vile kulinyesha ku flood hio design a layer of water between the lorry’s tires and the road surface was created, reducing friction thus causing the lorry to hydroplane. This loss of traction made it difficult for the driver to maintain control, increasing the likelihood of the lorry being swept away by the current. Na ilibebwa.

Hio concept ya buoyancy ilidai floodwaters exert upward force. Sasa hako ka uzito ka sand na wasee 20 ilikuwa tu bure juu ya a large surface area ya lorry.

Kama mwafrika (victims) understood the two concepts hawangeli jaribu and instead wangetegea tu hio level ya maji ishuke…but waliona lorry imekuwa mzito sana haiwezi songwa na maji.

Mwafrika anahitaji tu education na general knowledge…about everything.

Sasa mwafrika hana hio akili, he thinks lorry ni mzito sana. Pandeni wengi iwe mzito na haitasongwa na maji. Aki shule ni muhimu na sisemi degree. General knowledge tu.

3 Likes

Wacha kuleta Physics mingi hapa, mabo za Hydroplaning. Bonobo should just know that water above 1 foot (30Cm) is risky enough to cause hydroplaning, doesn’t matter kama ni Lorry ama Kadudu.

cow

HAWA SASA NDIO UNAVUNZA PHYSICS NGUMU HIVO?

5 Likes

Cheki junguus (the best managers according to your gospel) are they not different from “bonobos”

1 Like

Weka factories zao Vs zetu pia. Even our engineering is also the same.

Seem like Boeing has a stiff competitor in Kenya

14 Likes

Keep comparing apples and oranges

1 Like

OOPS

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/iamjoseh_/status/1783847486408257652?t=Jnjpgyjj39oqmYaurl9W4A&s=19

2 Likes

So now you finally accepted that Low IQ caused their deaths?

1 Like

That’s very much obvious. Who is refusing?

@Yuletapeli

Sorry I didn’t even read the poster, I thought I was replying to @Yuletapeli

2 Likes

Low IQs thought that the truck was heavy enough juu wako juu. We have see that scene so many times before. Nothing changes. Nature keeps on winning

2 Likes

VIDEO

https://twitter.com/i/status/1783826845902709166

Niki ona swollen rivers na Rudi pale nimetoka nikitafuta the nearest brothel

4 Likes

Kila siku ni wakamba wanasombwa na maji.

In conclusion therefore ladies and gentlemen, muikamba’s IQ < national average

1 Like

Just listen to the Screams let out by the Chimpanzees watching from the banks. Chilling. Despite all of them having seen what happened to the Church bus in 2022.

hata kesho another one will still do the same sh!t and expect differebt result.

I GET VINDICATED EVERY DAMN DAY. NEGRO HAS LOWEST IQ AMONG ALL HUMAN RACES

2 Likes

na lorry ni ya loan😬. Hope they are rescued

Samehea hao hawajazoea maji

1 Like

Their WARPED thinking killed them

Eti si hii lorry ni ya Tons 12. Haiwezi bebwa na maji.

1 Like

Muikambas @PERDITION and @Some_Say ndio walikua wanareinforce ndulaiva @chap from both sides

3 Likes