BREAKING NEWS ::: Babies used as Bait to catch wild alligators and crocodiles

Niaje patricia

America is a country built on lies. Blood and lies. Fake narratives, twisted stories.

Most countries are built that way anyway. Even the Kenyan story has many lies. Those who fought for independence got zero. But at the same time these Mau Mau also tell their own lies as well, sijui wanaonewa and yet Jomo was a Mau Mau he used to invite them to state house regularly… so who is telling the truth? Where is the truth?

JM Kariuki for instance was a Mau Mau yet he was a millionaire!

So finding the truth is often very very hard.

Take wikipedia for instance it is a very good resource but when googling about slavery you will find that it has been heavily edited by liberals and activists.

Wikipedia first gives you a lot of liberal nonsense in the first paragraphs so that you get bored and move on. The truth is usually hidden huko chini kabisa hizo paragraphs za mwisho. Huko in the attached links and citations. But liberals know that hakuna mtu ako na time ya kusoma hio information yote!

You will just read the first paragraph and move on.

There was nothing like slavery. Abe Lincoln was a very smart lawyer a conman. His closest friend was Fredrick Douglass. These two were the brains but they later became enemies. They were the schemers of the great looting about to take place. Abe Lincoln wanted to be President and he desired to build a country with a central govt. A republic. To do that he needs that Southern wealth. He needs blacks to cooperate and stop building Southern wealth.

He joined hands with Douglass and they invented a lie called SLAVE POWER :

Slave Power - Wikipedia

Basically the premise was that the South must be stopped. At first they said the South has slaves wakaona that isn’t working. They said the South will expand slavery throughout America wakaona that is not stirring emotions.

Finally they said the Southerners want to overthrow govt, they want to secede and they must be crashed by any means necessary. The media was on their side, the media has always been on their side.

So Abe rode to power on that lie of SLAVE POWER and won the election of 1860. Abe Lincoln was sworn in on March 4, 1861. He had campaigned on destroying the South.

On April 12, 1861 the civil war commenced.

It was slavery. It was horrible.

Let me ask you this, you know even in Kenya we have been taught a lot of lies.

If the white man was evil he would’ve bombed Nairobi and Mombasa before leaving!

Why did he hand over all that wealth , all those roads, military baracks to a black man, a kikuyu who had fought him?

I know people who received mzungu farms for practically nothing. Including all the farming machinery.

Unaskia Mkenya akisema life during colonialism was very hard and racist na saa hizo yeye mwenyewe alikuwa Alliance learning arithmetic under Carey Francis.

You look at the U.S slavery story and it is full of lies and bullshit.

You are told blacks were poor but then you google and find all manner of black millionaires during slavery who even owned slaves. None of them wanted to leave America and go back to Africa.

Others like Antoine Debuclet educated their children in France. Most blacks were more educated than whites. How???

White people used to pay money to listen to Fredrick Douglass give a speech because of how smart and eloquent he was.

Strawman fallacy and ad hominems from yours truly

And they have the effrontery to call Africans savages…

No,but is that a croco?

@patco comes to mind… he says slavery didnt exist :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]389528[/ATTACH]

Ever stopped to ask yourself why these politicians refuse to pay slave reparations?

Maybe it’s because there was no slavery after all!

Exactly , kwanza hako kamtu… I never wish death to anyone but her…

mimi apana fuata white jesus but i saw a video saying they are called ESAU in the bible…the bible calls jacob and esau “nations” not people…

… my fren tafuta bible and confirm !

you are basically saying the united states had no slaves for 400 years ? …ebu provide your proof through links and etc…

…ive looked for a notice on runaway slaves hapa from old newspapers …so unasema all this is all fake and stage managed ?

[ATTACH=full]389539[/ATTACH]

Could be fake news photoshop. Umeitoa wapi?

(Personally I have searched high and low to see an interview of a real massa, I have never found one!

The camera was invented the late 1800s right after the civil war. No one ever bothered to interview a SLAVE OWNER a real life massa and his slave so we can know what really happened.

If you were 35 in 1861 you would be 82 in 1908. In 1908 there were movie cameras and sound acquisition equipment. No one bothered to record interviews why??? How comes?

All we have is this photo of a guy called Peter. Apparently he was a slave.

Believe it or not this is the only photo America has of so called slavery.

But look at these scars below. Kwani the whip only got him in one place? It didn’t touch his stomach sides or his hands.

This photo was used as propaganda during the civil war.

Labda ni rubber ama candle wax who knows.

[ATTACH=full]389541[/ATTACH]

Ongeza human zoos. Yani a human being with 32 teeth calling themselves superior race anaamua kuweka fellow humans in zoos kama wanyama. These are the same bonobos who call us primitive.
[ATTACH=full]389544[/ATTACH]

Look at the white bonobo, probably alikuwa amezaa kama panya but still lacked basic human empathy towards blacks.
[ATTACH=full]389545[/ATTACH]

Naona huruma sana

Oooh. Hii story ya nigger babies ilianza hapa? But like I’ve said in the other thread, tuko horrified ati nigger babies were used as bait then. But today we feel nothing, we even support, when the same nigger babies are killed in the name of healthcare. Si hiyo ni pretence jameni?

@patco ebu soma hii buana

He is talking about ab.ortion but these are threads I have posted here before but you have never seen. Or maybe you saw those threads using your other handles.

A.bortion is a black genocide with fetal parts harvested and used for medical research.

And who supports a.bortion ? Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Kamala Harris, Biden and all Democrats in America.

MLK being a liberal was somewhat supportive of a.bortion in the black community. He himself he had numerous lovers and probably a.borted several babies in his lifetime. But of course huwa mnajifanya as if MLK was not human.

MLK was a player.

i only have one handle…

alafu …the aboshon manenos and democrats is not the point… what we are talking about here ndio we need to focus on… i have posted a postal stamp from the era , an photo from an old book and a poem as evidence that alligator hunting happened … swali ni , are you @patco , basically saying they are all fake ? look at them hapo chini

the first photo has all the details like the candy called nigger babies , thus nataka useme where “the nigger baby sweets” got their name from… they were very popular candy brand meaning the population was farmiliar with them and their origin… no ?

[ATTACH=full]389699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]389698[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]389700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]389701[/ATTACH]

Does this mean that they used to scrub the skin off black babies using this soap?

[ATTACH=full]389739[/ATTACH]

They probably ate this white guy, huh?

[ATTACH=full]389743[/ATTACH]