BLACKS, TUWACHE UPUZI TAFADHALI

[SIZE=5]Afternoon comrades. So there’s a hashtag currently trending - #RACISM, reason being some colored folks were denied entry into a train from Ukraine en route to Poland due to Despot Putin’s invasion.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=5][MEDIA=twitter]1497846801130565634[/MEDIA][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=5]Do you honestly expect Ukraine to prioritize niggas over their own citizens? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Ati ‘[SIZE=5]Blacks, ingieni kwa train twende! [/SIZE]Ukrainians, kaeni nyuma Putin awatandike as we transport these handsome niggas to safety.’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]To the black folks, it is not your country to begin with. The trains have a limited capacity and rest assured Ukrainians will be the first to board. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]My suggestion to the colored folks currently stranded in Ukraine; grab a Kalashnikov and defend Kyiv.[/SIZE]
[CENTER]
[SIZE=5]https://c.tenor.com/xiByDJPSpJ0AAAAC/uganda-cgi.gif[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I thought the same too. Their citizen are the priority

Read these comments.

[ATTACH=full]421655[/ATTACH]

Putin should nuke Kiev

[SIZE=5]That would be overkill, zombie.[/SIZE]

Mimi niliamu kitambo ya kwamba i won’t let what these whites or others think of me determine the way i view myself.

Umesubscribe DailyFail? Because hiyo kitu huwa imejaa ads hadi huoni comments.

mimi nikiskumwa hivo nitaenda huko frontline putin anipe kalashnikov tumenyane na ukraine

It’s really embarassing.The moment you step out of your country carry your self as if you do not have any rights and that you might come back in a body bag or even never return.If you can live with that anza safari na usilie baadae.

Msito Putin clobber them on behalf of negroid.[ATTACH=full]421681[/ATTACH]

The way Putin has Nato by the balls won’t be surprised if he annexes the whole of Ukraine.

Wigscuntsplitter if the same ukranians were pushed away boarding a Kenyan ngamia 1/ train the whole world would condemn us and call us savages.
Meanwhile as you fantasize in your bedshitter pale kawangware have a good day

As usual niggers will always side with the whites even when they are the victims.
Shut the FUCCCCCK up idiot.

Advice your genelo mwitu to deal on how to regain his foot hold.

Shindano ya putin ni mbaya nani.

Kiherere ya cows is a tiny widow to see other day.

hehehe nilamba blecks vita among white devils waache… they don’t give a shi.te about you, your analysis etc… wee bleck trade roubles and see how to profiteer from the war. wacha white devil amenyane kivyake

hakuna space! kwani ni wewe ulikuwa unajaza hizo train?
people were literally moving with there pets and you tell me there is no room for a few black women and their children,

[ATTACH=full]422259[/ATTACH][ATTACH]422261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]422261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]422262[/ATTACH][ATTACH]422262[/ATTACH][ATTACH]422261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]422263[/ATTACH][ATTACH]422263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]422264[/ATTACH][ATTACH]422264[/ATTACH]

What do you expect from a bunch of semi educated skin head scumbags?
Hata Patco alihepa

Black people are just very good at blowing the trumpets, did you see the photos of polish refugess centers, there are a lot of black people in those… how did they get there? Also, black people are obnoxiously impatient and disrespectful even at the airport queues, restaurants, e.t.c, I would not be surprised if that girl herself pushed other people aside and skipped the line before she get’s stopped by the police, blacks do that all the time everywhere… not hating but I fucking hate this aspect of most black people…