Black footballers Wives and Girlfriends

I can’t think of any professional black player who is married to black wife.

Hii ni shida ya French black players and most of England’s black players…i don’t think there is any French national team player with a black wife or girlfriend. French colonialism was very complete…i think they called it assimilation…it left African men feeling very inferior. Atleast England have the likes of Raheem sterling, Andy Gray and Mason Mount with black wives…Drogba, Etoo, serge aurier na wengine have/had black wives

I think this boils down to the black players in Europe i.e those in France, England, Germany, Italy etc…

Wale wametoka Africa hustay true to their roots and marry from their own race i.e Drogba, Etoo etc though kuna a few exceptions kama akina Muntari na Eboue mwenye alisafishwa pesa na mzungu kunguru!

… hao wanaume wako na low racial inferiority complex …Dr Umar Johnson anaita hio “snowbunny crisis”.

The thing is that black women in the bracket 13-23 years in Europe don’t want black men with no potential(13-24). The white women in that age are curious and would date /sex interracially. So once this football players achieve success, they normally go back to these white women who they were dating before or stick to them.

I approached a black woman in a club in Paris sometime this year and she rejected my advances that she doesn’t do black. A shots of whisky and some dancing, I approached two white women and one made my dick wet that night.

I don’t blame the black men in France. Actually it is very easy to get laid by a white woman in France as a black compared to laying a white woman. The black women find it very very difficult when the wall approaches and as a result ‘Where are the black men and Why are they getting married to white women?’ rant.

Professor @mikel kwani unataka wakubinje mkia?

Mkuu unaeza ongea French? Hao wazungu wa France najua kizungu yao ni ile ya kubahatisha. Thats another language I would like to learn coz niliona hata passport ya kenya ikona part flani imeandikwa na French

Stick to the topic baldhead @BaldCoomer :D:D:D…hii obsession na mkia mtaaacha

Be one and marry black

I speak Italian, Spanish, French and now I’m learning Danish.

Drogba divorced though.

Dude learn to cast your net wide. Chances of being rejected in a club a high. You try 10 times and get a hit once.

French ni noma. What they write is not what they pronounce. In high school tulikuwa na french classes. Daro sikuwa na shikanisha kitu.
Mwalimu alikuwa ana sema dju mapele. Mimi saa hiyo na soma Kiswahili je mapele. Hivyo ndivyo nilitorokea agriculture. Juu jembe haina formula ya kushika.

:D:D:D bana

Waambie bana ata mimi nimechoka kutusiwa namna hiyo

The thing ukijua Italian then knowing Spanish and French is very easy. If you know Spanish it’s like 80% Italian and like 60% French.

I do believe that the French had similar pronunciation like Italian, Spanish and Portuguese but wakajiona Sanaa. Hence they diverted their language to be pronounced with a class. Similar to English from high class families in the UK-different accents.

[ATTACH=full]406350[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]406351[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]406350[/ATTACH]