Birrionea Guideline to Smashing Desperado Housewives and Single moms

Hii sio ya peasants because you will have to spend money. This one ni ile birrionea huwa tunaifanya kama side quest. You spot a fine woman on social media na unaanza kutupa mtama mos mos.

As expected, ataanza kuitisha doh na akiitisha tuma even though atakunyima mechi. Just don’t give her ile anaitisha. Akisema anadai 2K, wewe tuma moja. Akiitisha thao, tuma punch.

The trick is to make her dependent on your money like a drug. Mpatie pesa akiitisha until one time umnyime pesa and demand sex if she wants to continue enjoying financial benefits from you.

Hapa expect matusi. She might say that yeye sio malaya, that she ain’t cheap and other shit like that. Just reply with one word like a boss na ulenge story yake.

Trust me on this guys, nothing messes with the mind of a woman whether married or not than a man who gives her money just like that. In this case, akisota she will be remembering you na eventually she will contact you. Like a gentleman wewe muongeleshe tu poa.

She will try to squeeze more money out of you without giving up sex. Refuse her request and remind her that akitaka doh lazima akupatie mali na ivo ndio atajileta kwako. Unafyeka for a while you give her some cash and then be a ghost.

This works if you have money to spend and patience. Plus the best women to play this trick on are young married women na single moms who don’t work ama wako kazi kwa muhindi. Wanapenda pesa ya bure sana na utawadinya hadi utosheke.

These are some of my victims na for real when it comes to money, Kenyan women are super easy.

5 Likes

Billionaire…nirushie number ya huyu

We meffi nini!

6 Likes

:yum: :rofl:
Pissant bitches tho

Hao hata wakai wa kunyima mtu, either you got weird taste or weird looks

14 Likes

Instead of wasting time and money ingia tu spa upewe mpaka extras then you move on to other more important business

6 Likes

hao ungewapata tu bila io process mrefu

12 Likes

Nirushie namba ya huyo wa mwisho mkuu

1 Like

Hiyo hustle yote kupata quma ya madame wamechapa single moms?? Can’t be me.

9 Likes

On average, how much have you spent on each of the ladies??
And how long did it take you to get the slices?

This style is very risky. Unatumia Dem doo kumbe wanakula kuku na Chali yake. Alafu anampatia mkia bila lube.
The best way ni to say hi to as many women as possible. Some wata kupatia number. Immediately ask for a date. After the date itisha mkia na useme utalipa 5k. Majority will accept the offer. book lodgo.
After umemwaga Kijiji threshold, mpatie 150. Then mshow utatuma balance. Disappear to the deepest corner of karura forest

18 Likes

Less than 10K
Less than 3 months.

2 Likes

Unaona kuchapa wewe. Hujui utam ya madem wamejiachilia. Models ni attitude tu za upus

1 Like

The process is fun na pia napata skills na kusoma akili ya milaya.

1 Like

NV huwezi elewa.

10k each?

Kweli wewe billionaire…
What have you learned about these hoes?

4 Likes

utakatwa matako na haiponangi

3 Likes

Saa wa elder. I also use this trick sometimes to some young college bimbos. It works. Kwanza wakiwa addicted to your money

7 Likes

I have another method, dem akiniitisha doo huwa napiga picha ya laki kadhaa namtumia watsup ( loss ni ya only 1mb) Kisha namshow kama ni pesa akujie. That’s how I eat new meat each day with little hustle kisha napea chenye aliitisha as long as it’s less than 1k

11 Likes

Na ukianza kutomba unadump after how long?sababu siwezi poteza huo muda wote kufuata skirt alafu nikule once…pia unaeza fuata Kuma hivo na upate ni mtaro ajab…na saa hio umechoma pesa mingi

4 Likes