Audi boy takes a Nairobihot.com lanye to a road trip. May be he thought ameangukia...

hehe…I am sure the guy parted with a few thousands…he will hate himself kujua ni lanye wa nairobihot.

1 Like

siwesmind kuongeza mileage

Her tits maze are very firm. Hapa kusema kweli mwanaume atajua aje. Probably alikula dryfry wikendi yote.

:D:D

just like our local Honda @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! boy took lanye out and paid her rent for 4 months. kama umelelewa ocha and you have had little interactions with ladies while growing up. huwezijua unadeal na lanye. AMG boys can smell a lanye from far

Hilo shepu kali sana. Siwezi mind

Like you did?

What if jamaa anataka kuongeza mileage pia yeye alafu baadaye aingie Embobut.

Most village elders won’t mind

Hata ungeweka link na number ndio elders wa-avoid.

:D:D huyu ni @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!!

Bbw Lover toka kwa groups za wamama then you can tag me.

:D:D:D

Niaje kivese…this one can not be me. Gal has to be petite and under 24yrs…hii ngeus imechoka

Mtingiza, naona ulijiletea kiboko huku, ukikaa mbaya unapigwa ya shingo :smiley:

leta namba yake tumu block :smiley:

Usiniambie umeona kifua yake and came to that conclusion. If so then bro youre really an amateur in this game. Kuna kitu inaitwa bra and you are a horny bastard

Inafikanga point ninjas just pay for the experience and convince themselves that it’s just like you pay for a seat at iMax. That it’s not about who sat there before or who will seat after you, that present moment the seat is yours.

Village Simpanzee @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! hana Audi. labda ni brother yake sasa

Edible