Atheism is bonoboism

Any talker that does not subscribe to the reality of the creator is the greatest bonobo that has ever crossed our planet…
Atheism is stupidity in itself…how could you imagine yourselves wise very wise and yet you stand on the stupid assumption that there is no God.
Look at this reality in death no need kupigwa na butwaa ajabu the God you mocked and trivialize Is the judge at the funal court room. Beyond the skies…regardless no matter what one day every body has an appointment with God
See theists despite massive rungu washing experience and with the acknowledge of the creator dhambi zetu hupata mwosho tunakuwa safi zaidi ya pamba… yaani blood of Jesus atones for the soul. Remember king David and urriahs wife and his progeny via urriah wife king Solomon. Kila mtu ni sinner the difference, is those who acknowledge God are the only ones Gods mercy fall on them plus their generations…what can wash away my filth nothing but the blood of Jesus

2 Likes

I don’t believe in God but when it comes to Musulmens and Christians, I am firmly on the side of Christians

You are the bonobo here, christian wankers like you, label any man who has no interest in religion an atheist.

I do believe in God existence, however I don’t think he needs me to go church and sing, roll around like am possessed, then give tithe ,so that he can be happy

He is God of the universe, why would he need me to bribe him, by singing and worshipping him, such stupid notions have condemned women like @TrumanCapote to lonely milf’s, thinking God will confuse a lonely man and gift him to her if she prays and fasts day and night

5 Likes

Loyalty to God demands you to participate in all his programs no matter how old fashion it appears to the world secular world listen God demands worship and the preaching of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing. Believing in deity does not ad up which deity do you subscribe to under the sun we have many deities but only one is truth others are counterfeit or Lucifer camouflaged himself into other god’s beside the bible God and he is the one worship in other religious organizations yes

2 Likes

Stop with your shenanigans, where is the record which God of the universe, demanded to be worshipped?!!, this is equivalent of the most powerful being in the universe, looking for validation , I’ll tell one thing though, most christians cling to religion as a coping mechanism, which is allowed,

On the same note, any form of religion is important, because women would be unruly, you can see how Muslim marriages hold strong, keep worshipping, if I ever marry I’ll send my wife your way, so that you can also brain wash her on my behalf

Thank you

People most often follow a religion not because of personal revelation or transdescent truths, but because the religion is culturally familiar, taught at an early age, and linked to where and by whom one is raised.if you were born in garissa, you would automatically be a Muslim,if you were born in India, you would be worshipping one of the many gods in there.

Hii yote nim haro ! I gift you the mansion that was to be mine in heaven As for your god who who is all knowing and who still went ahead to create the devil but for some reason can’t get rid of him and has to sleep with someones “virgin” wife to give birth to himself so that he can come as his son and forgive us from himself he can keep his heaven.
After reading what will be going on in heaven I choose hell !

As God is my witness. I have NEVER prayed any single prayer in my life, not one, not even half asking God for a man. Let alone fasting. Matter of fact I made a pact with God that when He receives a prayer from me of that nature, it’s time for me to call me home bcz of all the things in need of my prayers, when a man gets to be one I will be in need of a nurse and my work on earth will be done.

As in the first book of the Bible Genesis, the WOMAN IS GOD’S GIFT TO MAN. Not the other way around and that’s why the world is a ferked up place bcz a pathetic and evil creature who has no conscience and behaves worse than animals is in charge of the world. Please don’t get me started. You know how ‘highly’ I think of men so look for another example to use not me. A person who is so dick driven that he can rape, babies, grannies, corpses and even animals ni mtu wa kuombea? Of course since mamako ni malaya who makes a living from being a cheap hoe from men, I know how you would think that all women’s lives revolve around men. They don’t. If your mom was praying for God to confuse a lonely man and gift his penis and money to her. Even your hoe mother wants money. Not men bruh. Wake up from your delusional thinking.

If you don’t want to want to believe in God, that is fine and dandy but denigrating Him alongside women won’t change the fact that you are only going to live to 60 at most bcz godly people are the ones who live the longest, when you croak you are going to be in hell for ETERNITY ndio utajua Mungu sio nyanyako, retarded chimpanzee.

You can insult me all you want but when you insult God, that’s where I draw the line. I have realised that you have been trying to get my attention by tagging me on your shitty posts that have nothing to do with me and I have been ignoring you but when you now start coming to God, praying and fasting, I am blocking you permanently, you worship your devil, without bringing my attention to it. Goodbye.

BTW out of the unruly people causing wars, holocausts, genocide, destruction of the environment, crime, rape, murder, sex trafficking, child trafficking, drug trafficking, wild life poaching and parts smuggling,cutting down indigenous trees and pouring chemical waste to rivers and lakes, how many are women? Say on a scale of 1-10 or percentage?

Do you know that if there were no men, women in their unrulyness wouldn’t steal, kill and rape anyone. We would never lock our doors and could walk from our homes to the shop at night butt naked with no fear of rape? We would have no jails, no children’s homes, few hospitals? A man calling women unruly is laughable. When all the chaos in the world are all caused by MEN.

Funny how these unruly, God obsessed creatures called women live the longest especially when they become completely obsessed with God, dedicate their lives to Him and steer clear of the three legged, no good demons called men.

You don’t believe in God, you worship yourself and by extension the devil. How’s that working for you? Maybe you need a new ‘coping mechanism’ instead of insulting Christians. If you are so happy why do you hate Christians? They are not using your time, money or mouth to worship God. Machungu ni ya nini?

Why can’t you live this long, now that you are not condemned to a lonely existence with out men and with being obsessed with God? Why aren’t your great coping mechanisms working this well for you, on top of that, you being taught to be a superior being to women but you can’t even live as long as they do? How are you superior if cancer, HIV and even COVID kills men more than women? I am sure that a ‘brilliant’ guy like you knows that even evolution speaks to a survival of the fittest. Meaning that you are a superior being if you can survive longest and beat pathogens better. Out of 10 people over 100 years old, only one is a man. Yet they get periods and all that jazz? So how are men superior exactly. You are very delusional young man better get back to your senses bcz it’s not winter that’s coming. It’s hell and it’s forever, meaning having no end. Goodbye.

You said here your boss mocked you for not having children :blush::blush::blush:, where do you think
children come from?!! If not from a man’s seed, continue fasting, because God will confuse a lonely man,to give you seed, so that you can get pregnant.

Praise be to God, for being alive during this strange time

Cc @TrumanCapote

1 Like

Religions have brought chaos and destructions kila pahali