Applebee100 is a liar

@applebee100 the resident Kenyatalk billionaire has been caught in a big lie. A few months ago he claimed that he made his money as an employee working for the American database corporate Snowflake up until their IPO where he cashed out

For those who follow tech news, you will know that Snowflake IPO’d in 2020 and you can confirm this from a Google Search.

Today he has changed his story. Apparently now he made his money as a business owner by selling his small company in 2020

See how the story of how he made his money is now clashing?

He also has inconsistencies in his educational history where he has also changed his story severally. First he said he went to high school in South Africa and was a rich kid

Then he changed his story. Now he claimed to have studied high school in Kenya and he was a poor scholarship kid

Huyu jamaa ni MWONGO. Take all his hekayas with many pinches of salt

23 Likes

Realised that guy is a fake long time ago, for a dollar millionare his talk is very cheap.

9 Likes

WAAAAAAi!!!

@MTINGIZA_KITANDA yule msee nikama amepatikana tena na DCI.

@applebee100 huwa tu msee wa ma vako.

Alidai akona 400M kwa benki. Mimi nkicheki poa jamaa hana hata gari. Juzi amekufia a middle aged woman, mumama working class juu anaendesha mazda CX-5. Gari ya 2M ama less. Kwake anaona ni big deal na amegwera.

Juzi kadhaa zimepita alishindwa kushikia dem kinywaji na smoky pasua pale archives alidai dem ni gold digger. ALijipeleka out solo pale two rivers akashika kinywaji ya mia mbili akapiga mbisha and shared with us.

Nilimsho afanye tu kitu moja, apige picha akiwa na dem na aweke signature. Hata vidole za dem tu. Hiyo challenge ikampiga chenga design ya noma, akadai anarudi yuess.

20 Likes

@applebee100 is not only a pathological liar, but a peasant as well.

A few weeks back, the sucker boasted about chugging White Cap – Some cheap Kenyan made beer – at Two Rivers Mall. So impressed, that the loser had to take a photo and brag to online strangers;

Those are experiences that would only impress ushago dwellers like @PERDITION

I can guarantee you @applebee100 is just a wanker from Nyeri who works menial minimum wage jobs in Detroit, Michigan.

Asiwadanganye ati Fortune 500 na ETFs.

Huyo ni pro wa kutengeneza burgers na kuosha vyombo Popeye’s.

21 Likes

If there was a kenyan in his 20s who founded a company and sold it for billions the media would be all over him.

13 Likes

Alisema hataki media attenshen… :grin:

9 Likes

When starting a tech start up huko Silicon valley your credentials, vision and charisma as a founder is what attracts investors before the idea takes off. Ukisema hutaki media how will you go forward. Real business owners try to promote their businesses in any way especially in the early stages. Plus a business that can pay $5m in taxes is no basement operation. Considering the founder is a POC his story should have been highlighted by at least a local news station huko US.

6 Likes

There were two guys before him who used to fake their lifestyles here but were finally smoked out. The Mungai fellow and Mbitika

8 Likes

Mbitika owns a ranch in laikipia…and other stories.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

People should accept what they are and work hard towards achieving more. Delusions of grandeur is a bad mental disorder.

8 Likes

IMG_20240417_121609

28 Likes

Wacheni nifunge hii uzi wadau

3 Likes

Umesema tukunywe bila kusumbua wanakijiji

6 Likes

If you must lie, be brief

13 Likes

Omuamerican anamaliswoooooo

8 Likes

Mahali yuko anauguza majeraha Ile kichapo amepata hapa ivi ni ya ajab

4 Likes

Atapotea kijiji kama @D_Mungai @Mimi_Huwa_Namwaga_Nd na yule alipatikana caddy sikumbuki jina yake

3 Likes

Bana, being amazed by Milan hii ya Westie. Mtu ameona Las Vegas can never be amazed by a Kenyan club. Huyu ata I doubt amekanyaga hiyo US anasema. Kazi yake ni kusoma TechCrunch alafu anacopy-paste story ya matechie wamemake it

10 Likes

You don’t have to believe me just in the same way that I don’t have to explain any gaps that exist because to do so would mean revealing my identity to anonymous fellas.

Doubters can go home and have a nice dinner. In the meantime, I’ll be amending my taxes.

5 Likes