Another Nairobi woman killed by boyfriend

A little story about her:

[ATTACH=full]345999[/ATTACH]

Single mother who had a hospital. Employed several people but felt like she was nothing without a man. Picked a chokora and now this.

I was wondering why a woman with one child needed two “nannies”. I also thought clinics/hospitals make obscene profits so hayo madeni yiiiiiiote ni ya nini? Kuset standards za kifala tuuu.

This a clear indication of ailing souls trying to find peace and happiness from the external environment neglecting the vices which have deep roots inside their souls.

Why are you revealing CIA secrets?

I dont understand. You say your community has no polygamy yet your grandpa had multiple wives. 64 kids wueh.

. Your wives in corporate world have taken that message to heart. Wanagawa kuliko red cross.

I said GREAT grandfather. Not the community I’ve seen in my lifetime

He claims his wife has studied geoinformatics yet she tracks him down from a shared location. And anyway a simple call to DCI would track him down.

Isnt this your Meru community? Are you trying to say theres no polygamy in Meru?

Maybe in Tharaka Nithi and Chuka. Not Imenti where my folks are from. One or two people like Linturi and Angaine. The villages I have known there’s no polygamy. In fact men do not even remarry after their wives die.

This is a case like the one of Koki. A lonely well to do lady takes in a struggling man and does everything for him. He misbehave. She starts dating other men. She still loves him and decides to reconcile but the man is seething after realizing that she dated other men while they were estranged.

Moral of the story :A broke man has a very fragile ego. Date well to do men only. If they lose you there’s a line of women looking for a wealthy man so he will be too busy with them to have time and energy to kill you.

Standard gani na anaishi Kasarani?

Nikijua, I will bounce roho safi. Ati today ako kule and kesho in my bed…naaaaaah that can never ever happen. I can tell you that for a fact. Sababu hata mimi sijakosa majamaa hata saa hii with a ring on my finger na anajua.

I will share unknowingly.

Naona stori ya Mungai ya Rwanda ikikuoeleka na rieng

Borrowing small amounts of money does not mean that you are poor. The assets you fully own are the measure of your wealth. I know people who wako na deni mpaka ya njugu yet they own so much land all over the place. Don’t assume that because you lend someone 5k,10k or 20k that you are wealthier than them. You may be a tenant and them they are living in their own home. No mortgage. Wewe unalipa landlords and even your car is on loan.

Things are not what they seem. For example if you work somewhere and you are doing better than your boss, you will obviously hide that fact to avoid animosity and envy. You may lie to them that bado unalipa rent na uko kwako. You may lie to them that you took a car loan na ulinunua cash. You may act broke and you are not. To fit in and avoid jeolousy and victimization bcz human beings are never happy to see others doing better than them. It’s better to do that than flaunt it or be open about it and be victimized. After all even if they think that you are broke their opinions of you is of no consequence the people who matter like your extended family know what you own. I have seen people lose jobs bcz they are doing better than is expected based on their salary. You can not expect to be on good terms with your boss when they are driving a vitz and you are coming to work in a Benz.

This woman may have been having other business ventures that kept her away from home.

Hii sheng sijanyita. Lakini hiyo story ilinifungua mecho sana. Remember he lived and worked there…and each time I would question him about how he lives around such beauties na hata hana mmoja…alikuwa anaruka kama dawuo pale Narok:D. Response would always be ‘I am with you and not them’. Hmmmmmmmm. Hiyo post ilinifurahisha sana and I made sure aliisoma. Talk of torture:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes, they make those mistakes.

Actually I don’t know how many children he had, my maternal grandmother had 4 siblings from their mother. So I don’t know how many kids the other 15 wives had so he could even have 200 if the rest had 10 kids a piece like our grandparents did. I actually found that out when my grandmother died and the other step siblings kids from her family came around and they were so many, we had to hire Valley Road church for our meetings bcz the numbers were too high for an ordinary venue.