Another Nairobi woman killed by boyfriend

So sad I would rather walk away. It’s shows Kenyans are suffering from mental disorders. Wako frustrated and depressed. They should channel their problems to the greedy politicians who shaft them.
Siku hizi Kenyans wako na some hopeless in their life.

On my honest opinion, the decent woman has not changed. Only ‘this day and age’ woman who has substituted riding on “your coat tails” to riding on “their coat tails.”

May you find peace…

You have lost me there but haijalishi. Mimi kuletewa bibi mwingine tutapitana kwa mlango. In she comes, out I go. We share custody peacefully. Olewa na uzae ukiwa na pesa yako. Nobody will ever paka you mashoro.

We need to know the full story.

kenyan women lazima wapunguze midomo refu watulie

On your phone settings, uncheck “share my location”.

Out here in the West, they call it serial monogamy! You find men on their third or fourth marriages. For black men,they have three or four baby mamas. Moral of the story is that man can suppress but never usurp the laws of nature.

Death to all kungurus and single mothers

crazy people out here

Bet she sizzled and popped like bacon in a frying pan

Yet folks here think they are anonymous because they swap sim cards and use NordVPN. If a person who has studied geoinformatics can trace you, what about agencies with resources so vast they’re classified? Anyway best of luck ditching your stalker.

Karura ni lazima atakama utawekwa kwa interpol no-fly list

Polygamy is not an antiquated practice. It exist today in different parts of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RG8v5BRfWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxh3TudWgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Pm5092a0c

Dada, mwanamme wako akiwa mzuri lazima aliwe bana. Lazima utapata mke mwenza hata bila wewe kujua.

Sharing is caring

Actually polygamy did not exist in most places. In my village I don’t know a single family who was polygamous. Even in my mom’s village hakuna. Polygamy seems to be a Forte of certain communities. I came to know that men marry more than one wife when I interacted with people from Nyanza.

Same applies to mke wako akiwa mzuri. Where do you think the phrase MALI SAFI LAZIMA IENDE CHAIN CHAIN came from. Come to corporate world and see how your wives are going chain chain.

And you love them sana, haha. Is that a joke? Which community are you from? My community there’s no polygamy. That is imenti. Imagine in my mom and dad village no grandfather in the entire village had 2 wives. Not even one. I can give you the names of the villages you go check.

The reason women don’t have many kids is because men have become irresponsible they don’t want responsibility. If you have been following news Virginia Kamotho a mother of 12 is there to prove that it’s men who deny women from getting many kids. Her husband divorced her for getting too many kids and not controlling birth.

My great grandfather maternal had 16 wives, he was a senior chief, if you check even back then it was only men of means who could marry more than 1 wife. He also had only 4 kids per woman. Yet he was a man of serious means not a poverty stricken man who has nothing to offer even just 1 woman like most men talking about polygamy. You want work mules not wives. Your grandfather could not afford to be polygamous that’s why his wives would work hard. My great grandfather’s 16 wives and their children had everything. Every woman wanted to be his wife but of course he picked only the best and ensured they lived like queens. He was like King Solomon. His wives were queens not slaves and work mules. My grand mom had 3 siblings from her mother. So not all women had 8 kids as you put it. Try and study other communities before making blanket statements on issues.

Let me get full details from the ground (Udaku Zones) and then I will be back to undress the nation.