Angry white supremacist attacks Korean store thinking the owner is Chinese.

@Mangele :D:D:D

[MEDIA=twitter]1378112741697855492[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=5]@Mangele @slevyn @Kennedy Maina @Abba the white supremacist was later arrested. He was carrying a MAGA flag.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][MEDIA=twitter]1378113829943574531[/MEDIA][/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]357524[/ATTACH]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]

Warudi kwa Asia na nyiniyi NEGROIDS mrudi kwenu Africa

This is now getting out of hand!!! Is there someone out there indoctrinating young black males to attack Asians? Because despite all the intense media limelight speaking against anti-Asian hate, the daily attacks continue unabated.

Looking at that clip oh my, just look at that dude. He appears so animated by…idk, demons, as he lashes out angrily with his crowbar. Why??? Lord have mercy.

Warudi wapi Africa ama pia wewe unafikiria Africa ni country. Acha kureason ka mosquito iko na mimba

Really?? You think black bonobos with Jungle software version 1.0 need incitement??

Just so you know, Negroes are the dumbest and most primitive race on earth. There may be a few smart people among us individually, but as a whole, we are dumb AF.

That’s why racism will never end for many years before and after us. We will be the poorest, least intelligent, backward, etc race for a very long time.

That’s why I advocate for individual action among blacks to change their own situation because collectively, we are beyond help. Make it on your own and forget other negroes.

Immigrants attacking immigrants makes me sick. They should gang up and attack the whites and not fight each other.

Whites do the incitement but blacks do the attacks.
Kuna issue pia ya model minority that has been repeated over and over and has led to resentment and jealousy over the Asian community by blacks.

Now that anti China propaganda in the US is high, the chickens have come home to roost

Black bonobos hazina akili