Anerlisa Muigai dissapointed.. Only one lady among her friends contributed money to secure her boyfriend's( Joe Kariuki) release

So Anerlisa is engaged to yule jamaa wa fertilizer. She was fundraising Ksh 3 Million to pay cash bail after his bank accounts were frozen. Only one of her lady friends contributed…

Some even sent screenshots of her begging for money to bloggers

https://twitter.com/C_NyaKundiH/status/1787945452668600611

https://twitter.com/C_NyaKundiH/status/1787940253044506625

Deal ingeiva hangetafuta mabeshte wake wakule hiyo loot. Wajibebee msalaba wao

14 Likes

A very dumb couple this one

6 Likes

Just how dumb, childish and entitled is this woman!

8 Likes

Hata huyo mmoja najua ametoa 10k out of 3M​:rofl::rofl::clown_face::clown_face:

Women are extremely mean with their resources, even towards fellow women. The only person a woman will spend generously on is her kid.

Huyu mwanamke hajui what she has is the equivalent of drinking buddies that men have.

15 Likes

Can’t bail out a thug who made millions of farmers lose money in the fertilizer scam. Such people should be executed by government through paid assassins ile style ya Mechanic by Jason Statham

11 Likes

Nlidhani rich people dont have such problems.

1 Like

Mama yake ni senator. Anakula one mirrion per month. Aulize huko

7 Likes

At least his drinking buddies raised 1.8 million, walijaribu sana

I am actually surprised that a billionaire’s daughter has trouble raising 3m cash. Reminds me that the likes of Wairia and another big shot spent days in India for similarly failing to raise bail…

3 Likes

Did your mommy contribute?

7 Likes

You can be defined as rich but have liquidity issues

3 Likes

Im equally surprised 3M inakuwa kibarua kwao, and the way they flex range rovers and bentleys pale IG.

Womens pale mukuru are having a field day roasting her proper. Hii angeomba tu mamake roho safi. Besides, what does she do anyway to make money? Si ni mamake tu humpea. That water bottling company yake is just BS! No one has ever seen it in the market.

9 Likes

Just because your parents have money does not mean that YOU have money. This is something most people do not understand. Unaweza pata yeye hupewa like 50k ya kujibamba every week and because she is terrible with money she blows it by Sunday. Also, hao friends anasema sio daughters of birrioneas kama yeye. They are high end prostitutes. Lakini juu they hang out at the same joints anafikiria they get their cash as easily as she does forgetting wao huuza punani kupata ganji. No wonder they are fake friends because she is not one of them despite hanging out with them. She would be better off being friends na watoto wa other politicians instead of high end hoes. A hoe can’t help bail her husband out of jail juu hoes view men as ATMs i.e. they never invest in men but only finesse them. Niko sure those same hoes wamekula pesa ya huyo jamaa at some point hata kama maybe hajawasongesha mileage.

10 Likes

I’m sure her mother absolutely does not approve of that sugu conman.

4 Likes

Definately. Hao wasichana sijui wako na akili punguani ama nini. Cant they just date sane people like other rich kids?
The sister died while dating some questionable beachboy with almost grown up kids. Huyu ametoka from a tanzanian musician to a conman.

I feel for the mother, na vile she is very hardworking.

5 Likes

I’m sure she wonders ata pesa anataftia nani kama izi ndio aibu

2 Likes

Pesa ya Laana… Some will Say…

6 Likes

Yep. Vile pesa from pombe zao zimeua watu kibao huko Naivasha its coming back to haunt them.

Ata polisi same whatsapp group. Vile they harass watu maskini for bribes maisha zao haziishangi poa.

Haka kamsemo kana ukweli mahali.

4 Likes

I have only one thing to say to these Keroche heiress. Hamja tosheka na vipindii za chimpanzees?
ITS FERKING JUNGUUUU TIME BEACHEZ.