America's 1st black billionaire calls for 14 trillion dollar reparations

I know you are being facetious but you are also kinda right.

Some things cannot be reformed. Slavery couldn’t be reformed and systemic racism cannot be reformed. It has to be dismantled. Luckily we have the will, wealth and capacity to dismantle it peacefully unlike histories past. MOST of this lies on the good will of whites to rally majority support.

You need to realize that EVEN under oppression Blacks in America (including us diaspora) as a whole have more than a 4 trillion dollar spending power. We’ve seen what a tiny small Kenya diaspora remittance has done for the country, imagine that x400. To put that into perspective, AFRICA (1.3 billion people) has an annual GDP of 2.5 trillion dollars. We benefit way more from linking up with Black Americans than vice versa. I know there are diaspora (Kenyans, Nigerians, Ethiopians) policy/business people actively lobbying for Africa to be considered in America’s transfer to black wealth. Imagine just 1 trillion dollar portion going to AFRICA over 5 years. That would TRANSFORM the continent in one generation. And the irony is that BLACK AMERICANS would support that. Naskia uchungu sanga knowing that Africans wouldn’t return the favor if it was vice versa lakini at least I know that the average (hate to generalize) African has uchuki. it’s not even just to BAs, it’s uchuki in general. Crab mentality.

Black Middle Class: Kenyans are idiots. You don’t realize that Black Americans have had a middle class that spans centuries. There were free black citizens even during the slavery era. These people amassed wealth and have sustained an active middle class for ages. I grew up around many black upper middle class Americans in Texas. Prominent BLACK AMERICAN doctors, engineers, professors, artists, business people etc. They exist. My closest friends are Black American. Kenyans ONLY see the inner city BLACK AMERICAN poor. It’s the same unfairness when outsiders judge ALL Kenyans to be Kibera squatters. For instance, people stereotype Chicago for black inner city poverty but they forget that Chicago’s historic and VERY powerful BLACK upper class (Valerie Jarrett & the likes) was the one that got Obama to the U.S senate and the White House.

Don’t listen to Kenya’s VERY NEW nduthi middle class who only met a few black Americans in an abroad campus on umaskini scholarships …they had no meaningful relationships with BAs…Kenya’s REAL black middle class is young and insecure, it’s only been around since the 1980s. The insecurity makes them lash with envy saying Black Americans are lazy, thugs, violent, etc. The truth is EDUCATED Black Americans have the capacity and resources to DOMINATE Kenya/Africa. Imagine sending 2000 “Bob Collymores” to every large African city.

Reparations
can happen but it won’t happen without WHITE American support. I can tell you as an American born Kenyan that many WHITE Americans and Americans of all backgrounds support BLM. They have seen our country spend trillions on pointless wars, programs, etc and we are in a MOMENT in American history where a GRAND reconstruction of Black America can occur. Blacks have already achieved cultural and political power. There next step is to DEMAND money for 400 years of free labor and structural exclusion. WHITES are listening and they will have to part with MONEY. The ONLY question is HOW MUCH

Maasai moran ilisema tosha toshaaaaa ama nipiwe na rungu …

That can work and hopefully those black people hired into the corporations in that scenario will leave and start their own businesses after learning how to successfully run a corporation.

Kuliendaje?

How is presence of guns in Turkana county a sign of development?

This victim card is tired. Black Americans can either self segregate and build themselves up economically or move to another country where they feel appreciated

Or even revive something like the black panther party

That is the most logical thing to do

Lakini hii mambo ya kushinda wakisema black lives matter whenever they experience racism has gotten them nowhere and will keep getting them nowhere

It is not a sign of development. I was just pointing out that times have changed drastically and that the idea that blacks would dominate Africans the way they do in Liberia is misplaced

War on drugs has destroyed black America.

Not rap. How much destruction has rock done to white America? It glorifies drug use and violence too doesn’t it?

Please give me stats on black existence in 1991 when gangsta rap began vs today showing how rap has destroyed the community.

Stats on VC funding or any other business start up loans is astounding. People need to familiarize with the situation before jumping in with stormfront talking points about black laziness.
(For every $1M given to a white person a black start up gets $42K)

Even the federal government itself, state governments where black people have a easier time getting employment have a problem with elevating the same you executive positions. The US army/military is full of black soldiers but the upper echelons are very white. But people are here talking about rap destroying black America.

The employment and earning for whites and blacks with same educational attainment is another horror. After blacks go into their unequally equiped schools they find a job market that values them less than the average white graduate.

Being black in America is a game of working harder and settling for less.

Just a few years ago friends of mine working in unionized movie lots had to watch as younger less experienced whites getting promotions over them - but they absolutely expected it because that’s how it’s always been.

Drugs are a part of gangster rap culture,CIA put the drugs into the community,NWA,Tupac, etc glamourized the lifestyle through their music