America's 1st black billionaire calls for 14 trillion dollar reparations

This is a very silly opinion…but you are entitled to it

You have a point here. There are too many negative perceptions about BAs without necessarily knowing the history behind it. These people have been through psychological hell and back. And they still do. If it was not for their resilience of spirit, BAs as we know them would have gone the native way. I wish more Kenyans spoke about the issue from a deep sense of understanding that the basic unwritten mental attitude of jungus towards BAs has been one of extermination. When the Civil Rights movement became strong in the 60s extermination went chini chini through the mass jailing etc. Take a course in African American History and you will weep in class

The saving grace now is a new generation of jungu kids in their 20s and early 30s whose conscience and personal experiences cannot take the racism sh.iet. That is the reason protets over the George murder have lasted this long. Had it been an entirely BA affair, they would have been stopped last week

the narratives you guys have are very comical. Very far from reality. Tell us how about blacks being excluded from New Deal policies, GI Bill and other things that built the white middle class. Tell us about “war on drugs” and it actually works. Tell us about the school system and how it is designed to keep blacks undereducated. When they get educated they face an unequal job market.

The white man is not your friend.

I was going to answer you but I just realized your name is kaffir !!

The surprising part for me is black Kenyans who live in the US working side by side with black Americans who work as hard as them go to same schools and yet they talk of this mythical black American that drives a donk, is high on crack and spends all his money on Jordans.

For every woke young white there is a equally racist white supremacists with power like Stephen Miller and Barr, Sessions who are puting in measures to create a permanent white supremacists republican regime. They are arming 3 Percenters, Oath Keepers, Proud Boys. They are getting rid of voting rights for rural blacks.

It is complicated and rather sad. The world still needs one superpower that can stand as a beacon for the oppressed. The civil rights movement caused the US to evolve to be regarded as a voice of reason, attempted fairness and equality.

Who will step into this large shoe

I took so many African American classes in undergrad, literally most of my required core curriculum courses in language & history, I was able to fulfill them with AA classes. However towards my final year I just kind of drifted away and focused on my senior project in science. Yes, we cried alot in class infact after each lesson it would take me hours to regain composure coz the material was so heavy. It sounds like you’ve been there. I HATED white people, every white person I saw was like the devil. I was mad and angry at the world. Thank God my career took me in a different direction.

There’s a way in which the black college experience can really cloud your perception of the world. These liberal profs are indoctrinating an entire generation of impressionable young adults into angry mercenaries of violent “social justice warriors.” I wish we could divert those energies into useful pursuits, case in point how Asians have dominated the American health care, tech and engineering scene. The only way black people can demand world-wide respect is by rising above their victim hood status and becoming model citizens. This other BS they teach us in school is designed to keep us poor and angry forever. Education, not just AA history, but useful education that leads to high paying jobs is how we shall lift ourselves and each other from the shackles of poverty.

True.
At home many people have embraced this “freedom” and “empowerment” with the result of many broken marriages and single parenthood-a recipe for disaster.

OOh how will I survive without it !

I respect your way of reasoning.
However, in order to be respected and rise above victimization in a foreign country, you should have rose above the same at home first. All those Asians that are in the US have majorly rose above the shackles of poverty, ignorance and disease. Which African countries can pride themselves in that? You see how we are shackled in neocolonialism and greed? How can the black man in America rise if he/she sees fellow Africans dying from famines, from stupid tribal wars and from reckless governance fuelled by selfish interests the black elites?

True,
The black american will find it really difficult to gain the respect of others if where he considers home is in disarray.

What’s crazy here is that it’s true. Africa will need to rise up for white supremacy to die. This is a truly global issue. These are just ideas but I have BA friends who believe that building AFRICA should be part of the reparations. i.e, 12 Trillion goes to BAs over 20 years and 2 Trillion goes directly to African investment. Of course, there are also many BAs who think that non ADOS should NOT get reparations but I find it comforting that even BAs are willing to use America’s wealth/might to transfer resources to build Africa because they see the bigger vision.

if american indians were given kakitu , black americans should too… i hope mnajua USA & Europe was biult by slave money !

[ATTACH=full]306469[/ATTACH]

:smiley:

There will be no reparations. White man will give us nothing willingly. Even what is rightfully ours. Liberation of African countries from IMF/WB/Francafrique debt and liberation of blacks in the diaspora will come through unity of all blacks, pressure and willingness of our elites to accept a little bit of discomfort.

They don’t buy from each other as much as possible,the money they spend on businesses not black owned is too much compared to the money they could spend on black businesses offering same kind of goods but of a matching or even higher quality.I speak of hip-hop culture because those famous rappers freely promote brands of other people instead of their own.They have done it before,they had a black wall street and white people burned it down.Also as you know teenagers are impressionable,so if rappers didn’t promote a destructive lifestyle,the majority of black teens wouldn’t be growing up and living a lifestyle that leads to death or jail.

Your argument is too broad. A black business vs walmart? Or a black owned drink company vs pepsi? You need to consider the distribution of black people when making such arguments. What I mean is, open a black business, but dont aim to cater mostly(or exclusively) to black people. Thats a recipe for failure. In fact I have relatives who have failed in business for that very reason. Opened a business, mostly black customers, but black customers were just not enough to sustain the business. It should be open to everyone. As for rappers, they are businessmen first. They need to survive. Limiting them to black businesses is limiting their earning potential. What you also need to remember is the majority of hiphop culture (accessories, clothing, shoes, music downloads,commercials,etc) is purchased by white people. Hiphop is an expression of culture first. Not a cause. So the destructive lifestyle is there first, the music just exposes it. To prevent young black people from jail, you need to fix the streets.

If they need that amount then Africa we need 100 trillion dollars reparations.

I’m not saying other races won’t be allowed to shop at black businesses,they are more than welcome.They will liberate themselves through economics if they unite,as for hip-hop,Blacks don’t own the labels,distribution companies,licensing companies etc,so since they don’t control it then they aren’t shaping the culture.As many are aware,when gangster rap first emerged,there were protests against it by the older generation at the time.Now those protests have been vindicated by the effects of the music has had on the black American community.There are other factors that have contributed to their plight but the pioneers of gangster rap have purposely destroyed their own people for a paycheck and who knows what else.

I will say one thing. Running a business is a difficult affair. The big corporations usually eat business owners alive. Instead I prefer those big corporations to open the doors to black people in the corporate ladder. Extend the same opportunities they do to white people. That in itself will be a liberation. Then the chasm of supporting black businesses, will be neutralized. Because, you will be supporting black people. In fact, to a much larger extent. Have you ever looked up the genetic color makeup of google, amazon, Facebook, Nike…at the operations level? Where do you think white people get their financial might from. Owning businesses or compounded mid-high income career domination?