America

I know a lot of people really hate America but man there’s no other country on earth I’d rather be especially in times of war and stupid pandemics.

Look, many people don’t even grasp how fortunate we’re to be surrounded by peaceful next door neighbors and the physical protection of being between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans. The set up of our geography gives us a clear global competitive advantage.

KTalkers here like to talk about racism, police brutality blah blah blah but I haven’t experienced any of that in all my years of living here and I’m always outside running errands and interacting with people. The ability to make money here is unparalleled. Miss the African sun? Just drive down to California/Texas/Arizona Want the snow? Just hop over to the mid-west. Want to see wildlife and nature? The PNW and a gazillion othe r national parks are all within reach. You can utilize credit to buy a big house, big car, send kids to school etc and there’s nowhere else on earth a poor person can own all of this and still climb the social ladder. This is the American dream. You can say whatever you want about Sodom but I think it’s truly the best place on earth. For a long time I thought Africa/Kenya was rising but man I was shocked at the terrible inequality that was staring right at my face when I was in Nairobi. Imagine cruising at the backseat of an Uber but all you see on the way are hawkers selling candy and bananas, mama mbogas cutting sukuma wiki as Mama Oliech fries some tilapia. The crazy thing is that people brush it away by saying “Kenyans are so resilient”. It’s such a dumb deflection by “not very bright” Kenyans. It has to be the most unequal society I’ve ever seen.

I haven’t even gotten to the part where billionaires live in big mansions under the protection of electric fences and mbwa Kali signs yet just outside is a boda boda guy waiting for that 100 bob paying customer. On my way to two rivers, I was shocked by the shanties leading to the opulence of that gigantic mall. How can a people live life with such glaring poverty staring at their faces all day long, for days on end all fucking year? Unbelievable! At least in America, poverty hides behind credit card debt, student loans etc all which give poor people access to afford basic necessities in life. Recently in Kenya, there’s a doctors strike because the gov’t doesn’t want to pay interns 200k and I’m left wondering why it’s so hard to pay less than 5k people that much. Like there’s very few doctors in Kenya so why not just pay these kids that much? I mean GOK would rather import doctors and pay them 1M than pay Kenyan citizens 500k.

The leaders are shit. How can you be so geographically disadvantaged (properly sandwiched between warring Ethiopia and terrorist Somalia) yet not understand that you need closed borders? You don’t have the luxury of making your country visa free unless you’re an idiot. The sad thing is that you guys just have to look at the mistakes of Europe with the migrant crisis and do the opposite of what they did to get there. It’s not rocket science. Don’t even get me started on the religious hypocrisy of Kenyan society. Kenyans think God is coming to save them - churches everywhere making noise in the morning, mosques being built everywhere instead of building schools, hospitals and other public necessities. It’s also obvious that politicians won’t save you either. What’s stopping you guys from having a full-blown civil war if that’s what it takes to change things? You can’t keep recycling the same people and then expect different results. All evidence points to the fact that the current crop of leaders needs to either be killed or jailed for eternity. These are not the people who will elevate Kenya. What the fuck is wrong with Kenyans and Kenya? Are you guys okay with living in such a country? Why don’t you leave and go elsewhere? You claim that you’re obligated to stay because you want to change things but all I see are angry people on Twitter frothing in the mouth instead of going all out with Kalashnikovs in statehouse and parliament and let’s see whether those old men with big stomachs will act all high and mighty. If you shot one of Sakaja’s dimples, do you think he’ll remain all so tough?

Bana Kenyans joke a lot.

10 Likes

sasa umeamua aje

8 Likes

Ndugu @applebee100, live and let live. You are one insignificant person in the grand scheme of things. Kama sodom inakubamba, jibambe. Majority of those living in the shanties and the general dissaray you say you noticed actually enjoy it, that’s why they don’t put any effort to better themselves. Na hawapangwingi, so achana nao.

But I’ve also seen shanty towns in Sodom, especially in California and 'Frisco. Hapa utasemaje?

4 Likes

Kijana ya Monaco just wants some reassurance naelewa . Sadly when the missiles start flying your glitzy city will be ground zero heri Sisi huku Kwa shanties na mashbani. Run away from Sodom kijana ni kubaya

2 Likes

Incel immigrant amelemewa na madame huku Kenya hadi amekunja mkia akarudi Yues kunyandua white landwhales

5 Likes

Umecome kenya ukakaa for 2 weeks and now you think you are an expert in everything kenyan? Kazana na hali yako.
Kaino type

6 Likes

Yet your rich … take vacations and buy retirement homes here.

5 Likes

Jenga bahamas basi usirudi huku tuachie our able God chosen thief tupambane na yeye mos mos

2 Likes

All valid points. Sina mengi ya kunena leo. Kenya can definitely do better.

5 Likes

Retire in a shithole country? Punguza hiyo bangi unakunywa

Wazungus who don’t live in Kenya give you solutions that you incorporate :joy::joy::joy:

There are no shanty towns in San Francisco…punguza bangi…there are homeless encampments but that’s just a tiny part of town.

There is nothing Kenyans hate more than being told the truth about their daftness . They will defend their collective stupidity to death. That is why they thrive on the lies they are fed by their so called leaders. And that is why they elect the kind of leaders they have. “California also has slums” is a classic example of typical Kenyan response in defense of their folly if they spared you blazing arrows of insults. Kenyans, we are experts in: theft, insults, excuses, begging, shortcuts, dodging, lying, politicking and gossip. Defending stupidity is the highest form possible of stupidity.
nimesema!

3 Likes

Chill, looking at the percentage of tugeges who voted for jambasi, i still feel you should address this issue because they contributed to the current mess that kenya is in.
How do I exonerate you that you never contributed to the current mess?
Mbona mnaharibu nchi kutoka apo nje then you gather that audacity to lecture us?

1 Like

Potatoes, Potetoes… :man_shrugging:

Bangi ni tamu aisee, hio siachi ng’o!

Tulia kaka, reduce the acidic bile. I will reiterate: you are an insignificant speck in the grand scheme of things. You can’t think/dictate what/how Kenyan’s think. Make observations, comment, disparage, insult all you want (its your right), but the stupid Kenyans (as you so eloquently put it) will go their merry way, doing stupid without giving a roach’s ass what you think of them. The moment you internalise and accept this, the more peaceful your existence in this realm will be.

2 Likes

Land of the free, home of the brave. Lakini milaya slayqueen huezi ipea elfu tano and do some good old ‘white men charity’ while also emptying your balls .

30 fucking bucks imagine !

Tunajua wewe ni mattercore cleaner

1 Like

Maze the only Diasporan I used to respect was @luoamerican.

That guy was lanes bana. Hata kama he used to take pictures of houses he used to be a caregiver in, he sure did make locals feels jealous.

I lived abroad and kuna vitu alikuwa anapost nashangaa juu ni za millionaire status only

1 Like