Am afraid T tell The History

…i am the author of the piece for heaven sake…i took only thirteen minutes to put it down.

…an original piece that i authored…i dont read drama novels no more…

That was the reason @gashwin was told to STFU… @gashwin habari ya Nyiri?

aiseeh!

poa. niko embu ndio natoka kwenda nyiri.

At least proofread before you post. You’re trying to communicate something important but your sentences are aimlessly flawed. They make you look lazy and disorganised. And trust me it’s not about your masterly of the English language; it’s your communication skills.

[ATTACH=full]179222[/ATTACH]
WTF is all this?

wewe ata hauko kenya.

poa gashwin

I tried going beyond the first rambling sentence and had to quit because it was like trying to sprint on a track of molten tar.

My understanding of the OP.

1. We went wrong after 2002.
  2. All tribes are complicit in stealing.
  3. If the government doesn’t successfully prosecute thieves, we are setting a bad example for the coming generation.
  4. Some gibberish between sundae and Martin Luther. I presume the OP is talking about Martin Luther King…
  5. That Sonko is collectively doing us in bila live.
  6. He is crying… can’t make out what he says.

Conclusion:

Maina, umelewa enda ulale, kesho ni job. Usifanyishe idler kama mimi Kazi ngumu hivi. You should get a Darwin award for your post. Shonoka

…there could be a mistake or two but have realized that this dome kweli dwells minds that cant think outside the box!
A simple essay written in a language of poetry has stirred up the minds of those who call themselves teachers,…kina gashwin and adambole…
Hiyo bangi has given me a nice job and kept me still in the same job until today…i got a nice office and a few toys to ride…so next time am doing this in a more twisted way…kigui has tried but my piece is deeper than that…