AKOTHEE: Story Za Jaba

AKOTHEE recalls withdrawing KSh1.5 million randomly when she was depressed:

“There was a time I just decided to go to the bank for no particular reason. I didn’t know it was depression. I was behaving very funny. I withdrew KSh1.5 million in a paper bag. I went back to the car and started screaming. I couldn’t breathe and fell unconscious," she explained.

Her ex, Nelly Oaks, accompanied her to the hospital and hid the money under the bed while he stayed with her.

“This is KSh1.5 million, a V8 parked outside and Akothee is unconscious. Tell me which Luo man would do what Nelly did.”

Watch TV47 live on www.tv47.digital

Huyu mtu either anapea Wazungu mkiya na beejay ingine wazim

5 Likes

Wazungu wanapenda vitu zinakaa ivyo

3 Likes

To be fair Akothee does have a killer bod. And that’s not even putting into account the fact that she has given birth to like 15 kids.

5 Likes

No one wants to see you happy Lol! People sending my husband photos & videos of me and Nelly at my daughter’s event ![:rofl:|16x16]
Your wife is cheating on you with her Ex , ooh so you finally admit that I got married !

Akothee

So what is your objective? You want him to marry you or your sister ?

So you guys dont talk or say haloo to your people you ever had contact with , all you think about is When two opposite sex meet . Kichwa yenyu imejaaa TU sex nakurudiana,

Are you aware my husband had the photos before they were posted online .

You think I am dahm like you ? I will expose all of your DMS & messages sent to my husband idiots .

You said there was no marriage it was a video shoot ![:joy:|16x16]

Now you want to be part of the marriage, imbeciles

I am still happily married to my one and only husband Omondi denis, that you said I hired ,had no family nor a home sasa anekuwa important ![:rofl:|16x16]

Women sending him photos asking to be side chicks ![:rofl:|16x16]

I saw some people commenting that they preferred my previous relationship than the current one, take your opinion to the bank ,let us see if it can pay bills , I am the One in the relationship deal with yours that is even messy with thousands of love triangles.

I have officially taken my love life off social media .

I have learnt that ,this platform is full of envious,rotten , evil , losers who want to see you down , unhappy.if not they will try get you out of character. Rubbish

Just know if you ask my husbands wherebouts on my page I will block you .

Feel like blocking 500 people today

Just ask Where is Omosh right now and see

1 Like

Ama anafanya na watu wako money laundry.

1 Like

Revealed: Surprising Details Emerge on Why Akothee’s Invitation to Ng’iya Girls Was Cancelled

written by Paul Nyongesa August 6, 2023 0 comment

The Kenyan Twitter community has been buzzing with discussions and debates after the controversial singer, Esther Akothee, was reportedly forced to cancel her appearance as the keynote speaker at a talent show in Ng’iya girls high school, Siaya County.

The decision was made following concerns raised by alumni and members of the public over her suitability as a role model for the students.

Known as the “President of Single Mothers,” Esther Akothee is a well-known figure in the Kenyan entertainment industry.

However, her past statements and actions have drawn criticism from various individuals who question her ability to provide appropriate guidance and inspiration to young students.

Supporters of the school’s decision argue that not every famous individual should be allowed to address impressionable students.

“We canceled the event in response to protests from various stakeholders, including parents and alumni,” a confidential source revealed to Kenyan Report.

They emphasize the importance of inviting role models who can offer meaningful insights and positive messages to help shape the students’ future.

Many believe that schools should prioritize individuals who have a track record of inspiring and empowering the youth.

On social media, Twitter user Manoti commended the school’s move, stating that celebrity status should not be the sole criterion for addressing students, echoing the sentiment that genuine role models should be chosen instead.

Meanwhile, another user, Adory (@OngoroDoreen), opined that Akothee had previously disclaimed herself as a role model, further supporting the argument that she may not be the most suitable choice for the event.

Contrarily, there are also voices expressing disappointment in the cancellation. Ken O Ombogo (@KOmbogo) expressed that there are numerous excellent men and women from various age groups who are talented in every aspect of life and could have been chosen to speak at the event.

This group felt that the decision undermined the role of parents and guardians, implying that the school was dismissing the significance of responsible guidance from adults.

From Akothee:

Thank you very much Madam Helen ,may The almighty bless your heart .

I met you in Sinyolo Girls and you stole my heart with your kindness, you made my work of admitting the less fortunate easy ,even though I was late 🙏thank you very much for helping me support the vulnerable, you saw it fit to help you walk the journey of the underprivileged, but there is a way the universe works for us . Ngiya Girls High school is now on the map ,known globally, even those who didnt know Ngiya Girls ,Now they know 🤣🤣, I pray that your new development of having a foundation within the school will uplift alot of souls. 💪

I really appreciate the love and faith you have for me🙏. I will still support any course that will leave a positive impact to our society.

I will still support where I can even from where I am standing.

May God bless you

To the Arch Bishop I understand where you are coming from , continue praying for us sinners ,so we could all meet in heaven on that day 🙏i.

In Jesus name Amen 🙏

1 Like

Who the hell is @Akothee

Wise decision , a woman who open legs to any white dog who cares smile at her and she is a single mother can’t advice kids .meffi yeye

Seconded. Inakaa mkia yake ni tight na tamu kama sunguch

This is Akothee in 2019…The Internet does not forget! :grin: :grin: :grin:

ROLE MODEL MY FOOT

I used to admire the girls dancing for Musa Juma ,there was one called AGGY,With very long legs and very beautiful girl, I loved her moves and the way she was winning her waist. I loved watching dancing and listening to Limpopo International, I have no idea how I found myself on stage with Limpopo as a dancer![:rofl:|16x16]

Limpopo never came to Nyabisawa girls to advice me to have Sex at 14 years have children as a child get married and start hustling. My parents don’t even know who Musa was , I was inspired by Yondo sister & soukous stars , they are not my Role Models ,they are my source of inspiration,I am a fan 💪 they made me identify a talent which was hidden inside me. They brought the best out of me and ignored the rest . My dad is a musician yes ,but talent is inborn and can’t be inherited ,My Dad and My mom are my Greatest Role Models & no one can take that away . My parents pumped the importance of education and philanthropy into my head since Age Zero . The AKOTHEE you see now even my own parents can’t figure her out. It was a shock to my mother see me like this , my mother prayed all kinds of prayers ,tried all her best to to nature me back to Church. Well I left CHURCH and Joined the WORLD because,when my marriage hit the Rock bottom ,all our friends from church took my Exes sides and I was rejected and judged harshly, none of them reached out to me ,I was left to die , when I reached out they felt like they are talking to a sinner who has just resurrected from Hell .

This hurt me soo much that I had to let go and look for a new circle of friends . I avoided going to church because most of the songs we used to sing with my children and their dad would trigger bad emotions 😭 ,I took them to big tree on the beach every Saturday,I knew it was wrong but I was not strong enough again I was very broke 🤔.but not so broke to provide for my children.

My children was and still is my source of inspiration,My childrens bills are my Alarms, they wake me up automatically ❗ There are times in life I thought GOD HAS FORGOTTEN ME ,when my Ex was doing well & getting married, I was all by myself with my 3 kids with Zero support from anyone,no education no defined job 🙏 People have moved on ![:rofl:|16x16] Gigi chalre yawa weuru nega .

Don’t make my life Look like a mistake

Yes I repeat

I AM NOT YOUR CHILDREN’S ROLE MODEL

They should just learn from my mistakes ,never to follow my Parth ,my journey was messy with casualties My dear I SURVIVED BY GODS GRACE .

Thank God You have AKOTHEE the entertainment and ESTHER AKOTH KOKEYO The INSPIRATION.

Separate the two and deal with your pain.

Talking to your children in schools doesn’t pay my bills, if it were not my passion to change lives with my story, I have no business even posting here.

LET JELOUSE CONTINUE BLINDING YOU

OOH YES I MADE IT🤝

CLAP FOR ME OR I WILL CONTINUE CLAPPING FOR MYSELF![:rofl:|16x16]

Akothee

2 Likes

This Is AKOTHEE THE ARTIST

The singer ,the entertainer and not your type of Role model This Akothee the artist has a different target market today. Put your mouth where your money is .

With Dj Ike Most wanted

SWEEEEEDEN was FIRE

Thank you very much

Teacher Daritu

Where is the audience, shenzi sana

Akothee

Teacher Daritu hakuna naimbia viti

:grin: :grin: :grin: