afadhali niitwe deadbeat juu hi pesa yote siezi toa

Hizo octopus soup haiongezi akili. Beach ancestors like Omar Lali is going to jail at age 55 for murder after drinking Pweza soup from his mother’s womb. Unahit jackpot at 55 then you kill the jackpot? Bure kabisa. We have twins in my family. One of my brothers has twins. They had two nannies. It’s only because men never raise kids is why they never appreciate how much work goes especially into very young kids. Enda uone how Ted Josiah works hard to raise his daughter even with the help of a nanny. Kulea sio mchezo. Respect mothers bwana.

That’s why it’s called being a man. Being a man is about owning up to your responsibilities, whether right or wrong. Hiyo kuabandon watoto ni some B.S. Ndio inaleta hizi shida zote tunaona Kenya. Watu waache kuingilia Frankie 4 Fingers sana. At least yeye ni mwanaumme, anajaribu kulea kadhaa.

Shida ya huyu mjamaa ni venye amecheswo ikifika stori za monthly upkeep income.150K ni pesa mingi sana kupeleka watoto wa kunguru shuleni. People need to come up with a law/motion that says, “ukipata mtoto na kunguru mkosane, apelekwe public schooling.” Ingekua ni mimi kunguru anabad mouth hivo, nachorea kupeleka my dirty laundry in public. But nahakikisha watoto wamepelekwa shule za ocha wasomee huko.That would really cut down on costs, considering kuna mwingine anakuja.

Why waste money schooling a kunguru’s kid." @ most, upkeep ya watoto wawili minus rent should = to 40,000 per month. That’s roughly 20,000 per head. Akianza stori za kupelekwa outings na P.S 5, mwambie aende alilie mamake. Hii vako ya Montessori ni ufala. Kungurus kazi ni kutumia watoto kama fish bait wanyonye watu pesa. AKANYAL… CHIETH

Na bado Corazinho hajaingia kiwanjani amweke makanzu na machobo kadhaa akimwaibisha. Ashaanza kuambia wasee vile yeye anayamba nyamba kejani ovyo ovyo :meffi::meffi:

Hmmn boss, you make good points but abandoning your kids to punish a woman??? Isn’t that cutting off your nose to spite your face? Your kids’ wellbeing is your priority, not settling scores with a woman. Besides, if you follow through with your threat and walk away, she will drag you to court and you will be back paying child support. She will have the last laugh.

My friend, YOUR wellbeing comes first followed by the kids’ wellbeing. If you have a crazy baby mama who frustrates you at every turn, my friend utakulwa an stress ata hao watoto hutaweza kutafutia pesa. You have no idea how far a woman will push you up the wall if she decides to frustrate you. At that point, you can either walk away and say fuck it or take her to court, lakini these gynocentric family courts might not be of help so ultimately, you should be ready to walk away to disappear.

It happens when the mom is rich. unataka apeleke wapi pesa na wajukuu wako njaa

I agree. He seems like a reasonable guy, but being the vloggers they are, there’s a lot of external influences from bitter women on social media to have the baby mama sponge him so that he’s left with little to nothing. This would be because she’s bitter and jealous of the soon to be other baby mama. If only he could raise those kids himself.

@TrumanCapote come. Been meaning to come back to this thread but got derailed each time. What I meant is and I still stand by it this guy is getting a raw deal. If he went to court and submitted his earnings he would not have to pay that much. I am not defending him at all. Got 2 kids so …
However, he is vvvv stupid as he has gone back there again. Kent be helped.

Here the courts look at your earnings…and dish accordingly.