afadhali niitwe deadbeat juu hi pesa yote siezi toa

Divorce favors women. Wale wajanja huSign prenaps. Bure utaumia kama mwanaume.

kuna prenup kenya ?

what a weak pantywaist

If this guy could still breastfeed he would :D:D. How can you be supported by your mother at this stage in life?

It will end in premium tears

I can now see why Kwamboka hurried up to get knocked up by him. She saw a naive Nairobi rich kid who could always phone the mother when things get tough to get him out of money issues with his kungurus. She has had richer dicks bang her but maybe their owners were sharp and no-nonsense kinds of men akaogopa kuwaweka mtegoni. Frankie asipochunga he will fuck his mother’s money away

I wonder

:D:D:D

Upuuuuusy.

But from this, we can conclude The Guy messed around thus he is trying to show the mother of his kids how good he was, as a father.

Ikiwa wewe ndio ulikosewa ata Bob uwezi toa upee mtu, logic is = you can’t mess a family then I pay you for messing up,

Mama yako will hide you, she can’t even tell you ati fanya hivi na hivi because she wants to protect and help you. Juu mothers see alot in their kids marriage.

Mama yangu a nipee nyumba kunguru achukue, yet matha knows huyo kunguru amekusumbua vilivyo :D:D:DHaisewkani

Frankie is just a good guy. He has done well for his Kids. I think the Montessori thing is because of learning challenges that is why mum is helping out.

Maureen should have been very respectful not saying he tries. Most Kenyans believe the lady without questioning.

Frankie is also victim of hate and anger by bitter single mothers because he is a snack and has now become a punching bag for toxic feminists.

I however think he should only provide fees, clothing and medical for his children. The hotshot Waititu lawyer should do the rest.

Many women forget they have roles to play instead of just crying deadbeat. If they are unable they should give Frankie his kids he raises them.

In short kunguru hafugiki, doesn’t matter what you want or what you do

Knowing that Corazon and the ex are now rivals, akiskia mtoto wa Waititu anapelekwa shule ya 150K, obviously atadai wake apelekwe ya 300K. Upkeep yake itakua roughly double that of the ex. That way, she can soothe her ego knowing that she is an upgrade on the previous woman.

This guy has really fucked up by revealing his wealth and amount of money he uses for upkeep. Kitumbua kimeingia mchanga is an understatement. Hapa wacha tuseme Raha Imezidi Raha Ikawa Karaha.

@Young Sponsor kuja uone penye unaelekea na hiyo mentality yako.

No wonder Corozan hunyamba mbele yake bila aibu…shenji tu.

:D:Donly a total idiot tolerates such behavior

Oh boy. Men need to learn that whatever you do for a woman, it’ll never be enough. And once you leave your wife/baby mama, it’s almost a guarantee that you’ll be called a deadbeat even if you provide for the kids because of Briffault’s Law and the ungrateful nature of women. The guy should keep evidence of everything he contributes to his kids, down to the last penny so that when the ex accuses home of being a deadbeat, he can drop that evidence. Also, he should learn to punish bad behavior. If a woman accuses you of being a deadbeat and you’ve been supporting her and the kids, withdraw that support, let her suffer and know what having a deadbeat for a baby daddy actually feels like. Mimi ukiniita deadbeat kwanza in public I’ll tell you to go fuck yourself and withdraw that support. Fuck you and the kids, I can always have more. As a man, your greatest power is the ability to walk away even from your own damn kids if you have to. A woman should know that she has absolutely no leverage to tie you down.

Nikiingilia mama yake niseme ni singo matha @TrumanCapote ata sema nawaaingilia sio. Lakini kusema ukweli huyu angekuwa kijana yangu or even an elder sibling tunge taandika yeye ajab. Unapatia aje Kunguru wawili mimba alafu mama yako anakusaidia bills. Hii kijana ingekuwa na father figure hangekuwa na hii upus

Let’s not blame single mothers. Dead beat dad’s are the source of all these problems. Trying to be like black Americans impregnating different women. Fools.

Most men adandon their kids juu ya Kiburi kama io ya Maureen imagine nalipa child support upto 200K aalfu uniite Dead Beat mimi ata kama nlkuwa nalipa 5K naingia Karura Forest very fast nikuue real deadbit

Your actions should not be influenced by the words of your baby momma coz hulipi child support juu ya mama watoto but for the good of your offspring. Why do you need ahsante ya baby mommas to do the right thing. What if your baby momma is a psycho you will dump your kids bcz of their mom?

Can he give me those kids nitalipa double the fees and double the weekly upkeep. Pathetic excuse for a man. Tena anasaidia na mamake. Puss ass niggah. It’s better angenyamaza than kureveal how broke ass he is. Mama’s boy Chieth. And after kulia he goes on to impregnate yet another woman for his mother to support. How does he spend 2500 a week. Awache uwongo.