Advice- Landlords, should a tenant pay for wear and tear?

kila kitu huwa auctioned ata businesses.

Interestingly hizo zako za high ROI kuna watu wamefanya na wameungua.

kuna biz haina risks? Labda uwe nabii kama awuor.

:D:D:D:D:D…hata rentals hukosa tenant s you can be auctioned if you have a loan,unaweza pata ghaseer Kama Mimi ilikua imewasha Kuni kitchen iko na tiles I was forced to redo the whole floor ya kitchen , cabinet zimeharibiwa na Moshi and misuse na choo ,I don’t know how you block a toilet ama anakunia Kuni Kama ndovu,rentals kuondokea ni ngumu Sana , getting a buyer is a nightmare bila kuchomeka.

Unless ni tenant sumbua, I return mpaka deposit. Sitaki dough ya swara

Hehee ati wear and ninio?

This is flawed and millenial peasant thinking. If the economy struggles, the person living in Muthaiga moves to Kileleshwa, the person living in Kileleshwa moves to South B, the one in South B moves to Kasarani, the one in Kasarani moves to Ruiru and so on. There is nothing like everyone will move out and there will be no one to move in. Educate yourself on economics. You will fail to make a meaningful investment in your lifetime with your lack of education and chest thumping. Don’t burn your fingers on crypto. If real estate suffers, it means all other places you can invest are dead and buried.

:D:D:D:D:D… You assume real estate is a risk free investment and stock market, commodity markets or my business will fail,my portfolio is diversified lakini rentals are localized ,you can lose all your rentals to fire or other peril lakini it’s next to impossible to lose all stocks,bonds,forex , derivatives ,money market investment all in a day,week or month,the later is a high return investment strategy unlike the former,rentals wacha bragging rights they are not all they seem to be .
Let s be honest for a minute , between companies, government bonds or crypto have better risk management system s unlike an individual,mtu Ako just a termination letter away from poverty lakini the former are better hedged against losses.

You want to leave your kids an inheritance of crypto? You are not serious. As I have said, all those other investments like bonds, t bills and companies are nice but real estate gives certain unique benefits in terms of ease of management, and passing on the investment to future generations. You can die and leave your teenage children with a roof over their head or rental income coming in and chances are high that they will finish school. Try that with crypto or t bills or companies. Insurance is able to protect any risk you can think of for real estate including loss of income from lack of tenants.

Tembea kabete and see the infighting among siblings because of rental property,niggas are Even killed by their wives because of the perceived rental wealth lakini the reality is very different.
Mambo ya Masomo ya watoto iko educational plans offered by insurance company s, iko life assurance payout when you die ,they will be paid,funza watoto wako how to fish not how to eat fish caught by others
You seem to have a very pessimistic and negative bias/ view about other forms of investment but a very fixed/ caged mindset that rentals are heaven on Earth,uliza sibling s wako na rentals especially hizi za co owning with siblings and they will give you a more balanced view .

Ati top notch agencies? Who are these?

I have been hiring the best

Just say you can’t do real estate because you can’t afford it. Like I said, millenials are in for a rough time in the next 10 years as they learn a very hard lesson. Already, crypto guys have burnt their fingers and probably their whole hands. Give it some time, you will understand the hard way why real estate is a solid investment in developing worlds. Millenials will learn why experienced investors have diversified into real estate. As I have said, all the other forms of investment are nice, but a portfolio that has real estate has certain unique advantages.

Wakenya mnachosha with your peculiar thinking!

Tells us what is not a waste of capital and give a return of more than 10%

Kama ur 10m ksh is giving u back let say between 700k to 1m per year is better than putting it in the bank unless u are fool hata bank won’t give u that return any rental above 7% in roi is win

He is not after repair, it is your deposit he is after. Kenyan landlords never refund deposits. But if you have lived in that house for 8 years, just forget about that deposit and move or why do you need his permission to leave?

:D:D:D:D:D…Most business venture s, farming, mining and stock market trading etc,as long as you are willing to put in the time,skill and grind utakua sawa