A Word From the Book - Why You are Poor Dictator

@Dictator this is why you are poor

Ecclesiasticus 18: 30 Don’t be controlled by your lust; keep your passions in check. 31 If you allow yourself to satisfy your every desire, you will be a joke to your enemies. 32 Don’t indulge in luxurious living; the expense of it will ruin you. 33 Don’t make yourself a beggar by borrowing for expensive banquets when you don’t have enough money of your own.
Ecclesiasticus 19: 1 If you do,[SIZE=6] [/SIZE][SIZE=6]you will never get rich[/SIZE]; if you don’t pay attention to small matters, you will gradually ruin yourself. 2 Wine and women make sensible men do foolish things. A man who goes to prostitutes gets more and more careless, 3 and that carelessness will cost him his life. Worms will feed on his decaying body.

Proverbs 25:14

Like clouds and wind without rain
Is a man who boasts of his gifts falsely

Great words of wisdom there from your good old storybook!

You’ll be glad to know nimeangukia RAV4 ya 800K…good ride!

Man! You are so good at quoting this book…
I’m an atheist.

There i no such thing as atheism. Rejecting Christ is accepting the antichrist.
1 John 2:22
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

John 5:43
I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

Proverbs 28:26
He who trusts in his own heart is a fool,
But whoever walks wisely will be delivered.

Nobody said that’s what atheism means, but whatever floats your boat mate. You are too quick to jump into quotes to follow facts!

Mathew 10:
14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

You are one very brainwashed and stupid stranger! Adios!

Alas, you might think what you are doing is unique but it has all been prophesied. Your stiff neckedness is fulfillment of the prophesies of old.

2 Timothy 4:

3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

This must be you!

[ATTACH=full]412578[/ATTACH]

God is not the author of tragedy or evil or death. He has existed from eternity past as the Father, Son and Spirit, together in a relationship of perfect love. So love is the highest value in the universe. And when God decided to create human beings, he wanted us to experience love. But to give us the ability to love, God had to give us free will to decide whether to love or not to love. Why? Because love always involves a choice.

Some people ask, “Couldn’t God have foreseen all of this?” and no doubt he did. But look at it this way. Many of you are parents. Even before you had children, couldn’t you foresee that there was the very real possibility they may suffer disappointment or pain or heartache in life, or that they might even hurt you and walk away from you? Of course—but you still had kids. Why? Because you knew there was also the potential for tremendous joy and deep love and great meaning.

Isaiah 55:
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Corinthians 13:
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

On a Final Note. True Believers Do Not Fear Death

1 Corinthians 15:
52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality,
then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[h]

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 16:

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

Br

[quote=“Micymas, post:11, topic:278717”]

God is not the author of tragedy or evil or death. He has existed from eternity past as the Father, Son and Spirit, together in a relationship of perfect love. So love is the highest value in the universe. And when God decided to create human beings, he wanted us to experience love. But to give us the ability to love, God had to give us free will to decide whether to love or not to love. Why? Because love always involves a choice.

Some people ask, “Couldn’t God have foreseen all of this?” and no doubt he did. But look at it this way. Many of you are parents. Even before you had children, couldn’t you foresee that there was the very real possibility they may suffer disappointment or pain or heartache in life, or that they might even hurt you and walk away from you? Of course—but you still had kids. Why? Because you knew there was also the potential for tremendous joy and deep love and great meaning.

Isaiah 55:
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 Corinthians 13:
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

On a Final Note. True Believers Do Not Fear Death

1 Corinthians 15:
52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality,
then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”[h]

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 16:

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

Hmmm?

Almighty god hujaelewa?