2019 Olx scam Chapter 1

your story does not add up especially when you tell us your father inlaw is a SENIOR COP.

the harassment by the police na kugeuziwa story cant happen juu ya simu to a senior cops daughter who we gather cares since he showed up at the place of his daughters work .

how does a senior cop get crammed into a vehicle with ordinary cops following up phone theft?

how do the junior cops let a theft suspect escape and put the charges on a senior cops innocent daughter ?

When junior cops inform a senior cop his daughter has been involved in theft, does he accompany them to the daughters place of work to embarrass her or he summons her to come , i bet my left nut the latter.

Ulipoteza a nice phone hivo na SENIOR COP hangesaidia his daughter ku recover?

sisemi unadanganya but umeongeza teargas mob kwa supuu. Ukitoa SENIOR COP kwa soup itanyweka.

Uncle @uwesmake wife wasn’t charged, I was. Phone was mine to begin with, wife used it once in a while when her Hoo_awei misbehaved.
Yaani huoni yeye alitoa mtoto wake kwa ngori akwacha ndume ijipange! I’ve never seen him in the same light ever since.

Sieg heil!

Na senior cop haku handle iyo kitu ama it was below his paygrade?

Naona @uwesmake pia ameuliza…

Lakini hapo kwa dumping ni noma…hujatolea msichana mbuzi au nini?

Also, the seller must have chotad…na wewe ukakuwa ngati…

Whoever speaks the loude$$$t ndio huwa safe