Louis Saha joins MGTOW

Ebu tuma picha ya throat tuone

Summary ya Leo, do not get married kama Pesa iko kwa wingi. Be a bachelor. Mumunya Pesa yako pole pole and never bother about getting married.

How do we measure this? for example in the eyes of Uhuru I am a poor person, in the eyes of Elon Musk Uhuru and I are poor people

You didn’t understand me well, what i meant was not all african players are married to white ladies

Oh yes. BTW these footballers never ever go for classy polished women. White blonde trash is their trademark. Cheap girls who hung around the hotels where the players stay before and after a match!!!
Yaani hata Wellbeck, Defoe etc have not been spared. In Raheem Sterling we place our hope. Long term baby mama is a mixed race childhood sweetheart.

Can’t they see how boxer Lennox Lewis amewakilisha happily na wifey from Jamaica na wako na 4 lovely kids?

You are just confirming what we are saying. Salah was born in Egypt…so likely they met huko just like the Latinos.
Egypt and West Africa are miles apart culturally.

nikama black folks still think getting a white wife is the epitome of making it, hata tammy Abraham, he has a white one,

White supremacy is killing us

Doesn’t sterling have like 3 baby mamas? And that was like 6 years ago.

still waiting for a hookup with a norwegian lady who will suck my fat deek. How is the progress? ION kwani these stars dont have managers or life coaches

The only Baby Mama I see touted as his partner in the tabloids is Paige the mother of his 2 kids. There is def a 3rd child but sijui ni wanani…will check later.
See… Raheem is smart. Hajaoa…she is a partner!!

Oh you did not give me the specs. So it is a Norwegian you are after? sasa huyu nitakutolea wapi? Their country is one of the richest in Europe so hawaendangi kwa neighbours kutanga tanga.
Back to footballers…their managers are v stupid shagsmondo relas. Just imagine how one destroyed the career of one Nicholas Anelka…

Depends on if they live together. If they do, when they separate, legally same conditions for a wife apply.

Managers are the ones who steal from them. They are the ones who initiate the frauds and useless investments most of the time.
The best advice while you play as an athlete is do nothing with your money. Invest maybe 10%. Let that money be waiting for you when you retire so that you can start investing slowly.

There’s a new trend with athletes presently. They do not spend any money from their professional contracts. They live off endorsements.

I disagree. A co-habiting partner has fewer rights than a married person and this will also depend on what other contracts are in place.
The couple share a home in plush Cheshire…

…good question. Still loading…:smiley:

Ahem …

And Abraham’s girl is a ticking bomb…juzi she trashed Tuchel…this a big red flag waving…usiinvolve your wives in your business especially a girlfriend

Waithelelo, priss ukishapata huyo wa @Kodiaga tafuta mwingine pia ata kama ni mBrito for my cousin, sawa

[ATTACH=full]364755[/ATTACH]