Louis Saha joins MGTOW

One would be tempted to say this if you look at the ‘bios’ of these celebs. These black footballers do not look at black women, not even a cursory glance. They also invest foolishly when they do, lead flashy lives off the pitch and have many fake hanger on friends in their lavish homes as they battle loneliness. They just never learn any lessons from their legendary forefathers. They may not over drink or do drugs but online gambling is their biggest downfall. Mzito Ian Wright was married to a black woman for a very long time. He was also loyal to Shaun Wright’s mum …he raised him as his own son…lakini in the end he gave in and married a white woman…
I am struggling to feel sorry for him coz he will hand over half of what he earned and also educate and support his kids till they are 18. Could have been avoided. Their South American counterparts bring their wives from back home, same applies to Eastern Europeans.

Goes without seyying that Saha’s jungu woman has a jungu toyboy on the ready as we speak!

Bana after seeing this I rushed kuona my favorite player Ngolo Kante.
He’s got a white wife too.
Felt a lump in my throat

Hehe, alikuwa investor pale bet365

As @Finest wine has cited, South American footballers bring wives from their native countries. Not only that, on observation you will notice many marry childhood friends/sweethearts. Seems there’s a particular social culture promoted and upheld in South America worth emulating.

Beside this, many footballers, especially black footballers, are totally alienated from their childhood realities and blinded by money.
The critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills they gained hustling up are immediately thrown out the window once the money streams in.

Almost all black french speaking athletes go for white women

But in this case its drogba who walked out after finding something younger…and unlike illiterates like saha drogba aint getting broke any time soon

The toyboy must have been there all along.

Wapi bibi ya Ngolo Kante tuone yeye…

It’s universal knowledge that you can’t downgrade a woman. 99% of women will leave you if you lose your wealth. A mans purpose is to stay wealthy until he dies. I bet you Saha was spending frivolously on fancy cars, houses, very expensive liquor and wine, giving away money… when he was at his prime. Poor financial planning if any. The money he made in 1 year alone, could give him a comfortable life to his death if he managed it with a plan.

All African EPL players have white wives. You wonder kwani in England there are no black women. And most of these white women are from poor backgrounds. Broken homes, little education. They have nothing to lose at the end of it all. Ni uso tu inawasave. They go for it all at the end.

Woooooooiiiiiiiiiiii…my friend kante lemme dm him we usually talk nimpee link ya hii discussion :smiley:

I wonder. Ajipange, maisha bado iko.

Just to remind you all. Black women are no different from their white sisters. All conniving schemers… And the moment they sense the gold pot is drying up they run to the next one…

There are red flags for those who are keen. Never ignore them.

Monkey branching

Not all of them, salah and his wife have been close friends since elementary school

Ni kama Kenya vile mtu akipata job poa au biz noma unapata kenye anafikiria tu ni kuoa immediately. So unapata ameoa not out of necessity (sex, companionship or for children). But anaoa juu ati ako stable. Hapo si ataangukia tu kidem kiokote.

If you’re stupid enough to marry a white hoe in 2021, then you’re stupid emough to fail to sign a prenuptial

Is Salah’s wife white?? That lady is a Muslim, totally different from white conniving hoes. Salah is irrelevant in this discussion

Sad state of circumstances. Na Kwani akuna success story hata moja in the whole picture

Most likely alitoka naye Egypt akianza ball… Sio hao wenye akina Saha wanapata kwa strip joints alafu unaleta home ati umepata wife. Kunguru anaweza hata fanyia baba yako lap dance ukicheza tu hapo